The teenage years are often the most transformative and defining stage of a student’s life. We see it as our duty to help every one of our students to holistically develop in the areas of academics, extracurriculars, and character. Whether the next destination is a boarding school or a university, our coaches provide services for our clients in:
- Interview training and personality development.
- Boarding school and university application essay coaching.
- Personal portfolio building.
- Developing oral English and English writing skills.
Almost all of our assignments are multi-years in duration, and our coaches are responsible for guiding, shaping, and grooming our students as they grow through their critical character-forming years. Candidates for this position will be stationed in our China offices located in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are looking for bright and creative individuals who:
- Share our passion in the field of education planning.
- Love interacting with teenagers, take pride in delivering excellence and strive to make a difference in others’ lives.
- Possess mature life view, backed by 1-3 years of solid career track preferably in the field of education or counseling.
- Have impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Native and/or fluent English is necessary,
- Enjoy writing, and have the ability to analyze other’s writing quickly and with ease
- Experience in teaching, and an interest in pedagogy is highly valued
Overseas living experience is essential and candidates with boarding school experience will be given special consideration.
Much more than a paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential. Do good, do well.
Only the Serious Should Apply. If you are up for the challenge, we strongly encourage you to submit your credentials and expected salary to email@example.com, with the title "theBeijinger Interview and Writing Coach Application" in the subject field.
Education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.
Interview and Writing Coach for Overseas Admissions (Station in China)