Logged Users (last hour): 11
Registered Users: 227,179

Muay Thai in Beijing

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
aimei21's picture

Hello all! My boyfriend is trying to find a gym here in Beijing that teaches Muay Thai. He did find one place, but the price was pretty expensive. Does anyone know of a good reasonable place? We are staying in Haidian now. Thanks for any help!

JingBo's picture
aimei21's picture

Thanks a ton, this place looks great!

Slimlady's picture

Just try The Legend Muay Thai & Fitness, a newly established top Muay Thai gym in CBD for authentic Muay Thai training Smile

www.thelegend-muaythai.com

mntwins's picture

I just scheduled a trail class with the legend Muay Thai this weekend, will see how that goes.

imjulie's picture

Hi, thanks for recommending The Legend Muay Thai. I attended their trial class yesterday. It's really really a nice place. I want to improve my Muay Thai techniques and I think they can help as I got full attention from the trainer for the entire 80 mins (their Thai trainers are all very professional and friendly). Finally I find a muay thai gym worth to go in Beijing!

rene li ou's picture

Maybe you should also try the Daoland program at the beijing yishengyuan. It is also an international program, it has all kinds of fintess, but also massage and beauty/slimming programs using massage and acupuncture: http://english.hcpcm.com/Daolan.html

rene li ou's picture

Maybe you should also try the Daoland program at the Chaoyangmen district based Beijing Yishengyuan. It is also an international program, it has all kinds of fitness, but also massage and beauty/slimming programs using massage and acupuncture: http://english.hcpcm.com/Daolan.html

Fighting Empire MMA GYM's picture

Do you want to learn Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Boxing and Muay Thai or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)?

Then “Fighting Empire GYM” is the place for you. We offer a series of classes for anyone who wants to learn. We teach classes in Jiu-jitsu, Boxing, Muay Thai as well as having a Top Group Fitness program. We even have an acclaimed Kid’s program. No matter what you’re trying to get from a martial arts program, you’ll find it at the “Fighting Empire MMA GYM”.
You’ll learn Jiu-jitsu, Boxing and Kick Boxing in a safe and friendly environment. When you become a member of our gym, you’re not just joining a team, you become part of a family.

We encourage a healthy and fun environment where our students can achieve there goals and are glad to come back. You’ll meet new people and develop strong friendships with the people you train with.

Our address: Dongcheng District, #36, Dongzhimenwai street, "Season's Park" B2 Floor (near Gongji stadium)

Jerry's picture

Please post in classifieds.

Prada1986's picture

I'm about to learn BJJ or Thai boxing, will u plz suggest which one better for me? I'm 26 years old office lady, wanna promote better spinal strength and posture, and also balance.

lynxlynx's picture

Taijiquan, yoga and especially pilates is good for spinal strength and posture as well as balance.