Chinese Clothing Brands

28 posts / 0 new
Last post

Are there some decent Chinese brands for clothing, especially jeans? I bought a few cool looking jeans at the Wudaokou market, but I was told they were copies of Chinese brands.

HELLO! hello....hello? echo...echo...

3 brands come to mind: Jack&Jones (kinda like guess/esprit), giordano (Gap like) and Kama (think Marlboro classics)

Methinks Jack&Jones is Danish.

The male version of Only and Vero Moda.

Which means, nice clothes in non rabbit fur vest wearing countries, shitty sparkly clothes in China.

Nothing beats Septwolves and Three Guns clothing

Why get Nike or Adidas (Impossible is nothing) when you can get Li Ning (Anything is possible)

Go China!!

Try JNBY (from Zhejiang, designed by young Chinese designers) and Blanc de Chine (actually HK, I believe).

There are many small brands springing up around Beijing as well.

Baleno is Chinese and features a dreadfully boring range of sporty clothes.

Is there any traditional chinese clothing brand? I find one but this not very traditional http://www.stylishcn.com/Drgaon-and-phoenix-with-fishes-tail-of-lap-taditonal-and-fashio-p-671.html seems fashion and traditional composed. but I love it , but I don't is there anybody kown some brand do the same style?

ew...those look terrible!
I haven't seen any good traditional chinese brands.
but go to yashow or silk market, choose your own fabric and design your own style..

those look awesome

stylishcn wrote:
Is there any traditional chinese clothing brand? I find one but this not very traditional http://www.stylishcn.com/Drgaon-and-phoenix-with-fishes-tail-of-lap-taditonal-and-fashio-p-671.html seems fashion and traditional composed. but I love it , but I don't is there anybody kown some brand do the same style?

That looks like fuwuyuan-wear.

haha,

Theres also Metersbonwe, which used to be shit but its getting better now methinks

Also you can try Clot, Edison Chan's brand. Its pretty hot in HK atm I think (HK does count as a part of China!)

The thing about Chinese clothes is that theres alot of small brands that have their own style. You can just shop around and look for things that suit you

sstylites wrote:
Baleno is Chinese and features a dreadfully boring range of sporty clothes.

You'll also get laughed at by your Chinese friends for wearing Baleno.

How about The North Face?

Nidaye wrote:
How about The North Face?

That's an american brand. come on, something like the north face can't be chinese.

yup, Jack&Jones, Vero Moda and Only are Danish brands. The quality is pretty good but its marginally overpriced in my oppinion. For shirts I normally go for Aosidi (or something like that) which I assume is a Chinese brand. Stay away from Baleno, its crap. It shrinks after washing, loses colour and is basically poor quality imo. Li Ning is pretty good. I;ve heard good things about Septwolves (weird name) and K-Boxing but I haven't bought any of their stuff.

although there's rarely Chinese brands ,most of the clothes are made in China.

i have no idea.but of course, most of the clothes are made in China

阿迪王

How about these two brands featuring British schoolgirl-style clothes:

Plory (Pride and Glory)
Prich (Pride and Rich)

And no, I'm not making these up!

You will feel comfortable when you wearing the chinese clothing you look handsome and beautiful.Actually, the concept of wearing traditional clothes is still deeply rooted in the minds of common Chinese people.

annabie wrote:
bcomplex wrote:
Nothing beats Septwolves and Three Guns clothing

Why get Nike or Adidas (Impossible is nothing) when you can get Li Ning (Anything is possible)

Go China!!

I have just come here, so it's kind of confused to go shopping here. I need your recommendation.

Where can I find those things, Septwolves and Three Guns clothing or Li Ning?

Thanks in advance.

I've ner heard the first brand u mentioned but THree Guns thing is so nong, not for u foreign expats... :&

Just hang out in the Joy City and u will get what u want. :-C

elizabethtusaad wrote:
Chinese clothing is an ancient and modern. It is broadly referred to as hanfu with many variations such as traditional Chinese academic dress. With China’s rapid development of the fashion industry, capital of the power is gradually appear.I like its quality in clothing which is very effective.

Could you possibly write that again in English?

zhenlai wrote:
elizabethtusaad wrote:
Chinese clothing is an ancient and modern. It is broadly referred to as hanfu with many variations such as traditional Chinese academic dress. With China’s rapid development of the fashion industry, capital of the power is gradually appear.I like its quality in clothing which is very effective.

Could you possibly write that again in English?

please don't feed the spambots

Lining ,and Metersbonwe.

Methinks Jack&Jones is Danish.

The male version of Only and Vero Moda.

Which means, nice clothes in non rabbit fur vest wearing countries, shitty sparkly clothes in China.

Hi i also like Chinese clothing brands,I know the t-shirt store which is lovethoseshirts.com this is a online store you can also get good link of clothing.
you can buy the cool t-shirts in a very cheap prices.
they have Round-Neck-Hoodies and Polo T-shirts and many different varieties.
I recommend you to all my freinds here that visit lovethoseshirts.com they have a lots of varieties and you can get a lots of things.

I will vote for Lining,kailas and Giordano. These are all good quaility Chinese brand. B-) Why not try some tiny small stores? They always cheer me up because they have some jeans mixed with both Western and Asian styles. Angel

stylishcn wrote:

You might take a look at Shanghai Tang, Feel Shanghai or Blanc de Chine etc. Those brands don't come cheap.