flashing knickers

13 posts / 0 new
Last post

I dont mean the kind with lights on them like they were wearing in the olympic ceremonies. I mean there was this girl sitting on the stairs in the book shop in wangjing totally oblivious. She was flashing her knickers for all to see as they walked around on the ground floor and as they were walking up the stairs.

Since she was not a model, I debated whether to tell her or not and then decided that it would cause her too much embarassment (she might top herself or something after she realised what she had been doing).

She could have been just enjoying the cool air circulating from the air-conditioner there on the stairs, but I honestly dont think she was doing it on purpose, I think she was just innocent of what she was showing to the world.

What would you do in this situation?

To quote H.L. Mencken... The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. New Year - New Hat.

Tell her directly.

Isn't situations like that why the cameraphone was invented? Click'n'show her and everybody wins.

nowadays girls like wearing low cut jeans...it is easy to show their underwear when they sit on the ground or bend over to pick up a pen.....

Ops, I might have done that a couple of times...

Why does that borther you?

She possibly knows people are looking at her colorful sexy knickers...

Just like some women wearing deep-V sweaters may show a bit of boobs sometimes...

"mockingbird" wrote:
nowadays girls like wearing low cut jeans...it is easy to show their underwear when they sit on the ground or bend over to pick up a pen.....
OK, but I meant that she was wearing a skirt and flashing her knickers.

Whats so great about it?
Have u not seen ladies wearing mini skirts and riding bicycles all over the roads here?? Showing off their prized inner-wear seems to be no big deal here..

Quote:
Whats so great about it?
Have u not seen ladies wearing mini skirts and riding bicycles all over the roads here?? Showing off their prized inner-wear seems to be no big deal here..

He's either old or a virgin. Either way its not good.

if i were kind and on the verge of face crushing, i d stare intently till she gets it

but my being female, i risk less to be taken for a pervert

if u re a guy, be decent and look away, not much else u can do

as for ladies flashing her panties, my most recent cases have sadly been western women, 3 in the same evening, ok, the couches were low and the cocktails were good, but come on, if u plan to get plastered, wear jeans

UPDATE cocktail is now off-colour

Does she have balls?

ocpaul20 wrote:
"mockingbird" wrote:
OK, but I meant that she was wearing a skirt and flashing her knickers.

Ohhhh, I see...

But I always thought you guys were quite open about it...once, I was going to wear a short skirt out but I changed my mind later because I worried the wind may blow it....but my boyfriend said: "What's wrong with that? what can they see? your knickers? they see the same thing on the beach anyway..no worries, babe!"

But I still didn't wear it because I would feel embarrassed.

Well, as a guy, you'd better just keep quite because you never know what her reaction will be...

But if I was there, I would whisper at her ear and tell her about it...

Really hot woman don't wear any knickers

SnappySammy wrote:
Really hot woman don't wear any knickers

?!

how hot?

38 degrees?

I think it is very, very sexy.

Which is weird, because it really is only the same as seeing a girl in a bikini, which is nice, but not very, very sexy

Mind you, not if they are those huge granny knickers that seem to be popular here. Then it's just look away time.