Girls watch out for this guy

53 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who recently had the unpleasant experience of meeting a guy named [bleep] from America. They met via an online ad my friend had placed ( I have advised her stop placing ads as she becomes a target when she does) I realize that I only have half the story, but as an American I feel bad that this girl was cheated and lied to by another American.

This guy met this girl and they emailed back and forth for a few weeks. Then he asked her to dinner,ordered a lot to eat and then proceeded to eat most of the food. He then excused himself to the restroom where he leaves the Chinese girl with the bill. He is from New Jersey I believe, and in his mid 20’s.He claims to be a wealthy consultant in the hotel industry. I have his pic, name, and contact information for anyone that might be interested.

Oh, my! I don't even know how badly the financial crisis has been impacting Americans' daily lives!!!

“Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.”

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yo

To be or not to be, that's never a question.

beijingcat wrote:
Oh, my! I don't even know how badly the financial crisis has been impacting Americans' daily lives!!!

lol

And it's been impacting Beijing-based Americans' daily lives...

ya...poor guy. it seems that he's probably not been eating for months...hi where are those humanitarian aid organizations, hummm??

yay!

massive unemployment = lots more forum posting!

Books by current and former Beijinger staffers

http://astore.amazon.com/truerunmedia-20

the way i see it, its american guys: 1, chinese girls: 6,103,384

narrowing the lead, baby.

CA_Johnny wrote:

i shouldn t but i lmao Biggrin

level certificate in their language specialty; English | Japanese |

Korean | Russian | French | German | West sacrificial language | Dutch

Hey, tell us everything about him. How does he look, height, etc so we can be aware.

Agreed, you might as well post all of his infomation and picture so we can keep an eye out.

Roses are #FF0000,
Violets are #0000FF.
You hax0r3d mY H3aRt,
all my base,
are belong to you.

ruthygg wrote:
Hey, tell us everything about him. How does he look, height, etc so we can be aware.

Mid 20's, medium build, short brown hair, 12inch DI*K!

There you go here's the description!

babochina wrote:
CA_Johnny wrote:

i shouldn t but i lmao :-D

Me too. cracked me up.

i did it.

next time, i'll try macdonald! I'll order all their combos!!hahah

be prepaired girls!

uu

this guy is giving us americans who are upstanding men and wishing to live in this country a bad name....i just hope some chick catches this dude and takes him out back and gives him a good ass whippin' and then the psb can deport his ass...search and find this puke...he will not be safe if all are on the lookout..c-ya!

daniel h hoopes

beijingcat wrote:
hi where are those humanitarian aid organizations, hummm??

They are too busy passing out free milk and yuan to make sure that there are no more lawsuits.

But this story is hilarious...guess the teahouse scams tide is finally turning.

beijingcat wrote:

LOL

CA_Johnny wrote:

LMAO

sheesh what a douchebag but hey, guess he wasn't too pleased with the way the date was going hilarious but ofc despicable

Oh Wind, if Winter cometh, can Spring be far behind?

This guy [bleep] may actually be a dear friend of mine. In no way do I condone his behavior, but a pal is a pal, so I gots to stand up for him, you knows?! (In Chinese we call this gemenr!)

If this is who I think it is, then:

He's from New Jersey as Meiguo13 states.

If this is the case, I'll offer some insights: his first name is Vinny and he still lives (lived) with his parents (of course this was before he moved to Beijing)!

Out of loyalty (this is important), I will absolutely not give out his last name, though I'll give you a hint: it ends in a vowel. Oh, and his brother's name is Joey "the wrench" and UNcle is one Tony "the cement supplier"...

His favorite dessert is the cannoli, but that's as far as I go!

So unless you supply the pic, how can I be 100% sure it's the same fella.

So, show us the pic, show us the pic............

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

- VP

wait, i know that guy!

[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/DavidFricke/christopher_moltisanti.jpg[/img]

Wow!

I do see a resemblance too.

But ain't that a stereotype?

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

- VP

taoqibao wrote:
Wow!

I do see a resemblance too.

But ain't that a stereotype?

that ain't a stereotype, that's a sopranotype

May that show rest in peace.

Or maybe just 10 more episodes, and a dozen more after that?

But seriously Meiguo13, let us see the pic!

Work together, and we'll get him. Besides, his mommy hasn;t heard from him.........the connolis are getting stale......

- VP

admin wrote:
wait, i know that guy!

[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b389/DavidFricke/christopher_moltisanti.jpg[/img]

really??? oh let me get the bill if he is that guy LOL no need to escape...

Hey Everyone,

I have been away for awhile and just wanted to update you on this thread. The girl was able to contact the guy via his workplace and was only issued a "I am sorry" to her and no offer to pay her back. He also sent an email indicating that he was having a bad day (but not bad enough to destroy his hunger) and that he made the wrong decision that evening.
I guess he has learned from this, but who knows.
The responses have been great especially the one about the 1 for us guys. LOL.
Obviously, I cannot post his personal details on here but if you were really interested, you can PM me and I can do that way.

For BeijingCat, I think you would like this culprit more than the one shown above Smile

"contact him via his workplace"??
this guy is dead!
chinese girls are good at Crying, Mad, Suicide at enemy's workplace/home/etc.

uu

not to knock the soprano joke but thats Christopher (take it from a Soprano geek) if your gonna do the jokes get them right Wink

what about chinese girls cheating other foreigners, becareful and beware of those bad ones. sorry to the girl she might just be a scape goat.guys have loss millions here in china because of chinese girls ,so what is a few hundred?anyway cheating is a crime, and it is a common thing nowadays in china, so watch for those girls and guys.....around,

He and She cannot trust anymore
both so young
who can afford a reset button?

nationality gender passports ... price tags

ici internet

what a champ!!!

i heard a story similar 2 this but the guy took 2 girls to a bowling ally, ordered bottles of champagne, food, bowled for an hour or 2 then went to"make a phone call" and ran off...still wearing the bowling shoes! lol

...la lala lala lala la la lala!

-ZERO-, is this going in the first chapter of your autobiography, or....

- VP

Not to be insensative, but I actually find this to be kind of funny - at least the image in my head. It takes a real big man to make the girl pay for the entire check, but an even bigger one to bounce out of a resturant like that. It's unfortunate for the girl, but all things that happen to us are manifested by us in someway. Maybe she should reconsider using the internet as her dating platform. Biggrin

"It's not looking good for our heroes..."

Amory wrote:
Maybe she should reconsider using the internet as her dating platform. :D

LOL only if she is willing to return to the stone age...

She would meet liars, scamers, losers like that guy everywhere not only from the internet if she is not sensible enough.