Tall girls with short boy...

25 posts / 0 new
Last post

Most of the couples are in proportion of tall boy and relatively short girl. Is it instinct, cultural sort of thing, some scientific reason or something else. i couldn't figure it out. :?

I think taller girl with relatively shorter boy will be better specially in bed. As a romantic guy, I believe foreplay is essential part of sex. and fondling, kissing etc. are continued even during the intercourse. Recall your memory (lol) or imagine (if inexperienced) being a taller guy, will it be possible to bend yourself to kiss below the neck during action? to what extant can you bend your body? specially with the fact that girls are more flexible than boys. and if the girl is taller, i think everything will be easier. won't it be? its just a theory. whats your opinion?

Foreplay is for gays. Just buy a tube of lube.

motor oil works, Biggrin

tall girl, short boy =

when you are nose to nose your toes are in it,
when you are toes to toes your nose is in it.
a win win!

U must be short.

No, there is not a problem having sex with a tall guy and short gal. In fact i think it is fun, especially when the guy is strong enough to pick you up for some positions.

a had a very short coworker, he would say that every time he saw a tall woman. I can't take credit as the author

short boy but big cock,,

tall girls make doggy style so darn uncomfortable unless you enjoy halfway standing up in a skiing position. Good exercise though.

I used to date a girl, who actually is same height with me. But you know, girls simply look taller, so when we walk together, people would find she is taller, and she also wears high heel a lot, hehe

stcroix2bj wrote:
tall girl, short boy =

when you are nose to nose your toes are in it,
when you are toes to toes your nose is in it.
a win win!

i'm not short, specially among chinese.
and strength has nothing to do with height. picking up on certain positions needs practice & tactics & i've enough experience with my ex. Wink

the_remedy wrote:
Foreplay is for gays. Just buy a tube of lube.

foreplay is for all except quickies
Lol

chinaryan wrote:
short boy but big cock,,

yes, right Wink

Danmairen wrote:
tall girls make doggy style so darn uncomfortable unless you enjoy halfway standing up in a skiing position. Good exercise though.

hmmm. this is the only position in which shorter girl is better and i love this position. damn yes!!!

one of my classmates who is a short boy around 168cm ,at most 170cm, but he told me he only dates tall girls.
why?
because it will be good for his future kid, somehow he believes if he could find a tall girl as his wife, then their kid will be a tall person, kid's height is related with mom's height.

btw his exgf is 175cm without high-heels
i used to tease him like this "hey, do u have to stand on stairs when u try to kiss her?" 8}

pretty cool, huh?

lala wrote:

i used to tease him like this "hey, do u have to stand on stairs when u try to kiss her?" 8}

pretty cool, huh?

LOL!
means girl will have to bow her head to talk to him & he will be standing straight proudly to talk to her Lol
hot.meat wrote:
lala wrote:

pretty cool, huh?

LOL!
means girl will have to bow her head to talk to him & he will be standing straight proudly to talk to her Lol

actually that is what he told me. he didnt need to stand on stairs, because the girl would bow her head to kiss him Lol

It is a rare occation when a tall girl can find a boy who can go up on her...

Makes standing shower sex sooo much easier

what a bunch of giggling masturbators (most of) you lot are

The other way doesn't work so well either

ah,
now I know why there are lots of tall girls hang out with short guys...hahah, tall girls needs more...

Tall girls aren't as pretty as the short ones can be. Very tall ones look like freaks.

smith12 wrote:
6.2 boy and 5.1 girl
During sex the boy will eat dust from ground.
5.8 girl and 6.1 boy
The boy will take nector from lips.
4.1 boy 5.1 girl
The boy will drink milk from b**bs.

Never attempt to be funny again.

Becase short guys cant afford to be shortsighted.