Will i ever get my dream-A YELLOW CHINESE BLOUSE?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi,
I have just joined this site and as i've been having a snoop around i've noticed quite a few of you live in China (as i knew you would do)! so as you've seen a good bit of it can i ask you how realisticly will my dream of getting a traditional YELLOW Chinese blouse be?, i've been looking for one for ages now and i can't find one, GOLD yes but not YELLOW. I hope my luck changes soon. Anyone who knows where there is one please send me a message...i'de be so happy!.

Chinese clothes forever!!
Chineseclothesfan wrote:
Hi,
I have just joined this site and as i've been having a snoop around i've noticed quite a few of you live in China (as i knew you would do)! so as you've seen a good bit of it can i ask you how realisticly will my dream of getting a traditional YELLOW Chinese blouse be?, i've been looking for one for ages now and i can't find one, GOLD yes but not YELLOW. I hope my luck changes soon. Anyone who knows where there is one please send me a message...i'de be so happy!.

Two problems with your request:

1) if you're female, the posters here will proposition you indecently. E.g., "And what will you dooooo for this yellow blouse, my little buttercup?", or
2) if you're a portly cross-dressing plumber named Bert Kowalski, or some such, it's be really hard to get your size here in China

Xenophon is a guy and he knows quite alot concerning blouses! =))
I wouldn't be surprised if he owns a number of them.

xenophon wrote:
Chineseclothesfan wrote:
Hi,

Two problems with your request:

1) if you're female, the posters here will proposition you indecently. E.g., "And what will you dooooo for this yellow blouse, my little buttercup?", or
2) if you're a portly cross-dressing plumber named Bert Kowalski, or some such, it's be really hard to get your size here in China

Hey now, we're more creative than that. For instance....

"To better help us, please post pictures.
I don't mean of the blouses."

Lol =)) Oh, how delightful.

But seriously, what IS a Chinese blouse? A qipao would be more like a dress.

Archangel wrote:
Xenophon is a guy and he knows quite alot concerning blouses! =))
I wouldn't be surprised if he owns a number of them.

REALLY DAH-LING! I wouldn't be caught dead in a smarmy old blouse. MY wardrobe behind my wardrobe (in the far back of the closet I'm NOT coming out of) runs strictly to tafetta cocktail dresses. Since I'm getting on in years, you may henceforth call me, "Tranny."

Sorry,my bad Tranny.
Have a freaky day!