What Are All Differences Between American Girls and European Girls?

31 posts / 0 new
Last post

What r those differences between American girls and European girls? things like dressing, talking style, social manners, attitude for life or love, their philosophy and worldview, etc........and how can we distinguish them by easy way? :O) =D>

American girls expect to be taken to an expensive restaurant even if they are not good looking.

European girls have learned not to expect shit.

Count_zero wrote:
European girls have learned not to expect shit.

haha!!! sorry, what does this mean?

European girls can find places on a map...American girls can't /:)

Madin wrote:
wow

European girls drink vodka

American girls are loud.

European girls are cultured, usually speak several languages, are well-read and interesting.

Don't worry David, you'll never get within 20 feet of one of them.

as generalizations go,I agree w/ LDS.

never seen a piss drunk gaggle of euro chicks at a bar screaming "WOOHOOOOOO! MOWHEEETOWS!!!"

Well, I haven't seen it in China certainly.

english and aussie girls on the other hand, make american girls look prissy

Yes. Aussie and British girls frighten me.

Sometimes they don't take no for an answer... :''(

Madin wrote:

zhenlai is not going to find this amusing.

And I am over-generalizing, it's just that you meet a lot of loud, American/British/Aussie fatties in Beijing.

I see a lot of them in groups at bars, they are terrifying. They usually have one hot chick smothered in between all the flabby arms and barbecue sauce.

mmm...barbecue sauce

Hairy armpits vs an accent like nails down a blackboard.

Take your pick.

mmm...hairy armpits

Speaking of hairy armpits... my American friend nailed this Irish girl a couple times back a few years ago in Qingdao... a bunch of us were tripping on pills down by the ocean when she goes, "let's go skinny dipping!" and proceeds to disrobe.

She had a decent body, but even by the moonlight you could see the massive swatch of pubic hair and the buckwheat in a headlock armpits...

Oh how I laughed and laughed, and tormented him for days. He never fucked her again to my knowledge... and how he did the first couple of times is beyond my comprehension.

Don't combine them, otto.

You won't like it.

Aussie girl overheard at a bar:

"Are you girls pissed yet or what? Fuck me, I'm so hungry I could eat the arse out of a low flying duck. Let's go on to Maccers!"

pi wrote:
Madin wrote:

zhenlai is not going to find this amusing.

Sure he will. I do. In fact, I've seen it like ten times now and it's still funny.

It's not fair to blame Rotten Ronnie's for every fat girl though.

There are so many other factors, including the refusal to do anything but walk slowly on a treadmill.

Since most of the posts seem to be differentiating European women and British women, this report from the U.K. Scary... Biggrin

So what did you expect when you wolf-whistled at them? Man beaten up by three offended women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207585/What-did-expect-wolf-whistle-women-Man-beaten-drunk-girl-gang.html?ITO=1490

pnkearns wrote:
Since most of the posts seem to be differentiating European women and British women, this report from the U.K. Scary... Biggrin

So what did you expect when you wolf-whistled at them? Man beaten up by three offended women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207585/What-did-expect-wolf-whistle-women-Man-beaten-drunk-girl-gang.html?ITO=1490

Lol HAHAHAH =))...Was the guy blind or drunk off his ass? Jesus, I thought Gerrard got arrested again... The other two are ghastly enough, but this chick is a dead ringer for Steven Gerrard

When you talk about "american vs. european" women, you HAVE to separate british women from the europeans.... where do you think the americans and aussies learned it from?

longdongsilver wrote:
American girls are loud.

True.

Quote:

European girls are cultured, usually speak several languages, are well-read and interesting.

False.

Quote:

Don't worry David, you'll never get within 20 feet of one of them.

True.

I wonder what is different between American white girls Vs Uk white girls???????? :?

The American loud squawking voice grinds on you more but both you need to avoid eye contact other wise they coming running over for a chat.

I guess you haven't been to parts of India or Spain where many "classy" Brits go. Once in India a British guy came up to me and asked me why people didn't want to talk to him when they knew he was British. I told him that there were too many there and also that many didn't behave well. They were second most loathed after Israelis that year. Please stop acting like Brits are perfect. I've been there enough times to know there are morons there like everywhere else.

Spain is an alright place but the Brits there is the reason many of us other Brits stay away.... India? Goa used to be fine and funky (all sorts there) Anjuna is quite dangerous these days because muggers and robbers know the police won't follow up.

That conversation I had with the British guy, who was really nice by the way, took place in Northern India. I only went to Goa once, but it was the plague year and very cool , interesting folks ventured to India that year. I hear you about Spain. I would say that parts of Mexico are or were like that for Americans.