Logged Users (last hour): 224
Registered Users: 227,343

Girl gave me a gift...not sure what it means

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
rovigno's picture

I was receiveing from and giving small gifts to a Chinese girl I like. She confused me yesterday when she gave me a bottle of after shave lotion (of course I also gave her something. What does that gift means for me? Angel

justace's picture

if you take a gift ,you owe something!
very dangerous.

白人's picture

Just be glad it wasn't herpes - the gift that keeps on giving!

iztel's picture

It means she wants to have sex. Clear enough for you?

ichooseyoupikachu's picture

Maybe its a hint that you smell?

wefrucar's picture

Recent studies indicate that aftershave lotion as a gift signifies something very deep and important. Mr. Roger Liverpuddle, PhD, comments, "Aftershave lotion is deeply rooted in a female's psyche, particularly in Chinese culture, as a symbol of deep connection and animal lust. This gift will be chosen sub-consciously strictly after a girl has -

Are you still reading this? It's a god damn gift, she likes you enough to get you one, stop overthinking it.
Aren't you that guy who could never stop analyzing and just make a move on your targeted girl?

jas5sk's picture
rovigno wrote:
I was receiveing from and giving small gifts to a Chinese girl I like. She confused me yesterday when she gave me a bottle of after shave lotion (of course I also gave her something. What does that gift means for me? Angel

Jesus! What is it with you and Chinese girls?

In traditional China, because so many men are genetically unable to grow even the smallest bit of facial hair, receiving a bottle of after shave lotion was considered useless and most often a sign of death..Actually, maybe she wants you to shave your pubic hair so you can remember that there's a pair of balls down there, instead of a vagina.

otto's picture

yes, this guy is the incredible pussy who can't pull the trigger.

Revigno, do you have a vagina?

you're a disgrace, grow some balls

seabreeze98's picture

Isn't that the Eastern European guy who liked a 'traditional' Chinese girl who was studying in his country? Didn't you give her the ultimatum of being gf/bf and have sex, or just be friend and byebye a few months ago?

Nomadz's picture
seabreeze98 wrote:
Isn't that the Eastern European guy who liked a 'traditional' Chinese girl who was studying in his country? Didn't you give her the ultimatum of being gf/bf and have sex, or just be friend and byebye a few months ago?

Yep, that's him alright.

What a pussy.

longdongsilver's picture
rovigno wrote:

You're a f-aggot, dude.

Guest's picture

You're a loser man,a total loser,get a bald haircut,go into the mountains and become a monk.

The Lizard King's picture
seabreeze98 wrote:
Isn't that the Eastern European ...

i thought eastern europeans just grab women by the hair and
fist fuck their face until they say 'yes'? :/

and fucking hell!
'to love...blah blah...to ERROR!!!!...blah blah...'

1st no eastern european should ever dabble in ANYthing Pope.
2nd you dont paraphrase Pope.
3rd stick to quoting in your native tongue PLEASE!
4th you's a bitchnigga!

make pretend she's Svetlana from the next village and
feet rape her face until she says "DA, DA, DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Guest's picture

Did wefrucar give you that gift? I hear he likes guys and he probably wore a skirt and a wig when you met her/him.

Guest's picture

I think a gift of jade is far more serious. Wacko

rovigno's picture
jas5sk wrote:
rovigno wrote:

Jesus! What is it with you and Chinese girls?

In traditional China, because so many men are genetically unable to grow even the smallest bit of facial hair, receiving a bottle of after shave lotion was considered useless and most often a sign of death..Actually, maybe she wants you to shave your pubic hair so you can remember that there's a pair of balls down there, instead of a vagina.

I told her...she likes beard...are you sure you are male?

rovigno's picture
wefrucar wrote:
Recent studies indicate that aftershave lotion as a gift signifies something very deep and important. Mr. Roger Liverpuddle, PhD, comments, "Aftershave lotion is deeply rooted in a female's psyche, particularly in Chinese culture, as a symbol of deep connection and animal lust. This gift will be chosen sub-consciously strictly after a girl has -

Are you still reading this? It's a god damn gift, she likes you enough to get you one, stop overthinking it.
Aren't you that guy who could never stop analyzing and just make a move on your targeted girl?

Yes. That's me. And I am not overanalyzing anything anymore.
I was jut interested in opinions.

Thanks. (By the way we are together non-officialy for some 5 months, her idea)

rovigno's picture
wefrucar wrote:

rovigno's picture
wefrucar wrote:

rovigno's picture
posbj wrote:
I think a gift of jade is far more serious. Wacko

I know. For now I gave her some Swarowski. I was thinking about jade. As it is not possible to find here any decent piece, I will order from outside.

Thanks for idea.

rovigno's picture
wefrucar wrote:

:\
Yes. That is me. I do not over analize anymore anything. To much trouble for me. Now, I just go with the flow. And as I see it works, at least for me.

rovigno's picture
seabreeze98 wrote:

That was 6-7 months ago. After that I have met many girls, and did not have intention to mess with anybody again.

And I was surprised, she contacted me...now we are trying...and will see how it goes. She knows all, I do not keep anything from her (and also situation mentioned before). She is fine with that.

rovigno's picture
otto wrote:
yes, this guy is the incredible pussy who can't pull the trigger.

Revigno, do you have a vagina?

you're a disgrace, grow some balls

I want to know are you male, or you just have identity crisys?
Watch your words and be polite. You know the old saying: A picture is worth a thousand words. So a propo: One word, impression for lifetime.

Now you know what I think about you.

Aier2's picture

Rovigno you are a ball-less freak of nature and you will never be happy with a woman until that changes.
They will walk all over you.

Just some friendly advice.

Guest's picture

rovigno,next you can buy her Chow Tai fok diamonds and clean out your account for your "new love",hey why don't you just give her your account number or password? I think she loves you and you will have a happy life together.

Nomadz's picture
rovigno wrote:
(By the way we are together non-officialy for some 5 months, her idea)

Translation : "I'm ashamed of banging a Laowai and I don't want any of my fellow Chinese to hear about it."

otto's picture

Or: I'd like to keep this stupid laowai around (he thinks there's such a thing as "traditional" lol), and still have my long-term chinese boyfriend.

Nomadz wrote:
rovigno wrote:
(By the way we are together non-officialy for some 5 months, her idea)

Translation : "I'm ashamed of banging a Laowai and I don't want any of my fellow Chinese to hear about it."

beijingcat's picture

means you can use it after shaving.