Why are Chinese girls so easy to...*you know*

2100 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why are Chinese girls so easy to bang?

'Should pretty much sum it all up. Beijing is like a PARADISE for guys. And I'm not talking about brothels/massage parlors or anything where you pay money. It's like girls throw themselves at you at clubs, schools, bars, classes, etc, just to experience something "different", "exotic" and "exciting".

I've gotten quite big-headed since arriving in China. I got action back in the States, but NOTHING like China.

My Chinese isn't even that good. Can you imagine a Chinese guy in the U.S. trying to pick up chicks with broken English?

I'm by no means complaining, just wondering Blum 3

If it ain't broke, don't ask why it's working so well.

Sometimes I feel it is maybe unbearable always be traditional Chinese girl.

I see a shitstorm coming your way, OP. Brace for impact.

Op I hope that you have an air ticket ready at any time to take off,because if any local triads or crazy men get wind of this,you will be tracked down and elimintaed,trust me,if you insult Chinese women,you insult China I hope your IP is hidden you're a fucking bastard!

He's just saying something I'm sure many others have wondered.

And I'm just saying dude better watch his back,and his front.

because they are easy girls.

Archangel wrote:
Op I hope that you have an air ticket ready at any time to take off,because if any local triads or crazy men get wind of this,you will be tracked down and elimintaed,trust me,if you insult Chinese women,you insult China I hope your IP is hidden you're a fucking bastard!

Are you one of those crazy people Archangel? Maybe you're not getting enough action and are just jealous that what I say is true. I've seen English teachers that look like a fatter Napoleon Dynamite getting tail in China. It's even more pronounced in smaller cities (ie. not Beijing or Shanghai). No matter what you say, it doesn't change the facts on the ground. It takes two to tango, no?

I didn't create this situation, so don't blame me. I'm just the messenger (or in this case, question-asker). If you want to get back at me maybe you can go create a topic on why it's so easy for Chinese locals to sleep with American woman in the U.S. (haha, sorry, that sentence made me laugh a bit).

Anyway, please stick to the topic (言归正传 I believe?). Why is it easier here in China?

I'm sure if you went out and took a survey, a majority of Western expats in China would say it is MUCH easier to get laid in China despite people like Archangel and triads threatening to kill them. And, the extent of your Chinese doesn't need to extend past 你好 and a few other phrases coupled with a dopey smile.

I always thought that American girls were easy.

stcroix2bj wrote:
I always thought that American girls were easy.

Common misconception.
There's nothing easy about American girls. Even if they're drunk sluts who hop right into bed with you, you're still going to have to listen to them bitch about their relationship with their mom for two hours the next day, and how come you still hang out with that jerk Bobby, he's such a jerk, and go get me some juice, can't you tell I'm thirsty?
<):)

Sometimes I feel it is maybe unbearable always be traditional Chinese girl.

白人 wrote:
He's just saying something I'm sure many others have wondered.

No. He's saying something that has been debated over and over and over on this forum, each time resulting in massive flame wars, name calling, shitloads of angered chinese nationalism and western arrogant neo-colonial racism, with no conclusive result whatsoever.

rhinox,guys who brag about their so called "conquests" are usually full of shit,stop bullshitting,you're probably getting rejected on a regular basis,so why not post some photos of your fake conquests,I'm certain some of the girls you claim are sleeping with you are ugly,fat,pimple faced country side, farmer's daughters,ayi's so shut up.

Archangel wrote:
rhinox,guys who brag about their so called "conquests" are usually full of shit,stop bullshitting,you're probably getting rejected on a regular basis,so why not post some photos of your fake conquests,I'm certain some of the girls you claim are sleeping with you are ugly,fat,pimple faced country side, farmer's daughters,ayi's so shut up.

Archangel, I'm not hear to brag about my conquests, I was simply wondering why it is so easy. It's not like I respect the women any less. And I'm sure they enjoy orgasms as much as I do. You seem to deny that's the case. If that's how you feel, so be it.

I'm talking about the truth as I've stated MANY times. It's easier to sleep with girls in China. They seem to enjoy it also, so don't blow your load on me, especially if you're not getting any action. And please don't go insulting Chinese girls also, calling them ugly, fat, pimplefaced and whatnot. Trust me, girls in Beijing are GORGEOUS if you know where to look. Just look at some of the pics on thebeijinger galleries. Wink

Again, Archangel, you seem to understand English, so please demonstrate that by contributing to the topic at hand rather than hurling insults every which way.

Thank you.

谢谢! 我爱中国!北京欢迎你!

OP, let me try to give you a mathematic point of view.

e.g.

Given you're from the US, the population of our Chinese girls are 5 times more than that of your country, which means, if you can get laid with one girl each week in the US, then you can get 5 in China.

If you're from the country with much smaller population, then it's hardly an affordable enjoyment for you, maybe more than 1 each day? I don't know.

It's as simple as that, sounds more scientific to put it in this way, huh?

China welcome you. :O)

Dear god, make me a bird, so I can fly far, far far away from here.

I WANT BANG BANG BANG!!! AMERICAN GAL!CHIENSE GAL!!! ALL GALS!!!!

but i cant! :''(

uu

rhinox wrote:
Why are Chinese girls so easy to bang?

'Should pretty much sum it all up. Beijing is like a PARADISE for guys. And I'm not talking about brothels/massage parlors or anything where you pay money. It's like girls throw themselves at you at clubs, schools, bars, classes, etc, just to experience something "different", "exotic" and "exciting".

I've gotten quite big-headed since arriving in China. I got action back in the States, but NOTHING like China.

My Chinese isn't even that good. Can you imagine a Chinese guy in the U.S. trying to pick up chicks with broken English?

I'm by no means complaining, just wondering =P

u just met some whores but still not aware that till u got gonorrhea. good luck.....

WuDog wrote:

u just met some whores but still not aware that till u got gonorrhea.

So you're chinese, right ?

Or just a Taliban who thinks women shouldn't have sex ?

Nomadz wrote:
白人 wrote:
He's just saying something I'm sure many others have wondered.

No. He's saying something that has been debated over and over and over on this forum, each time resulting in massive flame wars, name calling, shitloads of angered chinese nationalism and western arrogant neo-colonial racism, with no conclusive result whatsoever.

Which means that many others have wondered it.

YYZ wrote:
Given you're from the US, the population of our Chinese girls are 5 times more than that of your country, which means, if you can get laid with one girl each week in the US, then you can get 5 in China.

If you're from the country with much smaller population, then it's hardly an affordable enjoyment for you, maybe more than 1 each day? I don't know.

It's as simple as that, sounds more scientific to put it in this way, huh?

China welcome you. :O)

Nice. I have one or two nights to go out in Beijing. I can pick up a girl every 3-4 times I go out in Japan. There are 10 times as many people in China, so I should be able to hook up with a chick in the night or two I have!

I'm looking forward to China's welcome Biggrin

白人 wrote:

Nice. I have one or two nights to go out in Beijing. I can pick up a girl every 3-4 times I go out in Japan. There are 10 times as many people in China, so I should be able to hook up with a chick in the night or two I have!

I'm looking forward to China's welcome :D

Of course! You will hook up with the same girls that all the previous "few nights in Beijing" guys have.

stcroix2bj wrote:
白人 wrote:

Nice. I have one or two nights to go out in Beijing. I can pick up a girl every 3-4 times I go out in Japan. There are 10 times as many people in China, so I should be able to hook up with a chick in the night or two I have!

I'm looking forward to China's welcome :D

Of course! You will hook up with the same girls that all the previous "few nights in Beijing" guys have.

Ah yes.... Lily and Apple. The welcoming committee. I remember them well. :X

Sometimes I feel it is maybe unbearable always be traditional Chinese girl.

mijc wrote:
because they are easy girls.

No further explanation needed. OP, I think your experience will be very different outside of your student and bar-hopping small world.
<:P

Stay Hungry!

Pain is a requirement, not a curse

YunRui wrote:
mijc wrote:
because they are easy girls.

No further explanation needed. OP, I think your experience will be very different outside of your student and bar-hopping small world.
<:P

Hey YunRui, this is off topic but...I've seen your avatar like 100 times, but it just dawned on me what it is....you're a lugan, eh?

WARNING: China Foreign Teachers' Union (CFTU) is a scam run by a convicted felon. UPDATE: He's now calling it China Teacher's Alliance. Still a scam.

stcroix2bj wrote:
白人 wrote:

Nice. I have one or two nights to go out in Beijing. I can pick up a girl every 3-4 times I go out in Japan. There are 10 times as many people in China, so I should be able to hook up with a chick in the night or two I have!

I'm looking forward to China's welcome :D

Of course! You will hook up with the same girls that all the previous "few nights in Beijing" guys have.


That doesn't bother me in the slightest Biggrin
I'm not one of those guys who is self-concious and needs a girl who hasn't lost her laowaiginity. I'm happy to share!
Monkey King wrote:

Hey YunRui, this is off topic but...I've seen your avatar like 100 times, but it just dawned on me what it is....you're a lugan, eh?

Not too swift, but at least the light bulb is still working. I've had a couple of pm's about it, but they thought I might be Chuck Bronson (R.I.P.). Wink Congrats....you win (I don't know what though :/ )

Stay Hungry!

Pain is a requirement, not a curse

YunRui wrote:
Monkey King wrote:

Hey YunRui, this is off topic but...I've seen your avatar like 100 times, but it just dawned on me what it is....you're a lugan, eh?

Not too swift, but at least the light bulb is still working. I've had a couple of pm's about it, but they thought I might be Chuck Bronson (R.I.P.). Wink Congrats....you win (I don't know what though :/ )

...and the answer is no, you don't win my Grateful Dead's "Live Free or Die" t-shirt! :S

Stay Hungry!

Pain is a requirement, not a curse

YunRui wrote:
YunRui wrote:
Monkey King wrote:

Hey YunRui, this is off topic but...I've seen your avatar like 100 times, but it just dawned on me what it is....you're a lugan, eh?

Not too swift, but at least the light bulb is still working. I've had a couple of pm's about it, but they thought I might be Chuck Bronson (R.I.P.). Wink Congrats....you win (I don't know what though :/ )

...and the answer is no, you don't win my Grateful Dead's "Live Free or Die" t-shirt! :S

I'll settle for some kugele.

Sveiks!

WARNING: China Foreign Teachers' Union (CFTU) is a scam run by a convicted felon. UPDATE: He's now calling it China Teacher's Alliance. Still a scam.

rhinox,you have insulted Chinese girls,you're a liar and a user,in The States you can't score chicks or men,so you come here and tell us all this BS about scoring so many Chinese girls?? GET A LIFE,if you have any respect for women you can't say Chinese girls are easy to..."you know" or maybe you're a male slut.

YYZ wrote:
OP, let me try to give you a mathematic point of view.

e.g.

Given you're from the US, the population of our Chinese girls are 5 times more than that of your country, which means, if you can get laid with one girl each week in the US, then you can get 5 in China.

If you're from the country with much smaller population, then it's hardly an affordable enjoyment for you, maybe more than 1 each day? I don't know.

It's as simple as that, sounds more scientific to put it in this way, huh?

China welcome you. :O)

You have a point, but it's not like people hit on girls (or guys) 5 times more in China. Let's just say the percentage of success is MUCH higher than in the States, so population size doesn't matter. So, in mathematical terms, let's say I get rejected by 7 out of every 8 girls in the States at bars/clubs etc. In China I'd say it's closer to 1 out of every 2 or so at bars/clubs etc.

Though I do admit there is some geographic discrimination in that I frequent the usual expat bars/clubs (VICs)/activities more than, say, practicing taichi in the morning. Perhaps the girls in the bars/clubs/colleges/expat crowds in China are just looser than in the states? Perhaps bars/clubs/expat activities in China have a larger social stigma, so only loose girls go? Perhaps Chinese guys just don't like to do these activities, so the Chinese girls only have expat guys to resort to? I went to a "Great Wall by the Beach" party, and I can hands down say 90-95% of the couples were white guys and Chinese girls. And let's just say the girls were much better looking than the guys for the most part. It was assumed most Chinese guys wouldn't want to go to such an event. The point is, I don't know why it's like this. I can venture some guesses, but rather than be arrogant in my reasoning, I'm asking it to everyone for their input.

I also realize there are a few Korean girls in the mix, so it slightly skews things.

Thanks for the input.

Archangel wrote:
rhinox,you have insulted Chinese girls,you're a liar and a user,in The States you can't score chicks or men,so you come here and tell us all this BS about scoring so many Chinese girls?? GET A LIFE,if you have any respect for women you can't say Chinese girls are easy to..."you know" or maybe you're a male slut.

No, Archangel, you have insulted Chinese girls by calling them "ugly,fat,pimple faced country side farmers girls". Did you know 50% of China are farmers? That's a lot of girls you just insulted wouldn't you say? Don't you have pride in your country? I can't imagine calling half of the girls in China ugly is a flattering statement. Can't you see the inner beauty of Chinese girls as well? Or are you really that shallow?

Archangel, you can insult me all you want, but I think this topic really hits you because more or less, it's true. You can talk all the shit you want about scoring chicks easily in the states for Mainland Chinese guys, but it won't mean much to anyone because it's not true. Everyone will just shrug it off. In fact, I will CREATE a thread asking about that issue to make you feel better and see what kind of response we get.

I believe the phenomnenom I speak of (Chinese girls being easier) is very real, and no amount of threats will make it un-real.

To make you feel better, since I'm a nice guy, let's say I can't score anything in the States. Or in China. And Yes, I am a male slut. Now will you not be so mad?

Let's just say I'm wondering why it's so much easier for one of my expat "friends" to hook up with girls in China versus the states.

Let's end this debate once and for all and get to the bottom of it.

白人 wrote:

I'm happy to share!

Even gonorrhea ?

OP, this is the land where the girls are easy and the local guys still claim the girls are virgins til marriage.

Anyone who writes ten reviews is absolved of all sins-Admin ( on the thread of open letter to Jamie Shorter )