Why do westerners like Americans have an obsession with tattoos? Dont they find it disgusting and tacky?

36 posts / 0 new
Last post

in the country called usa, 1/4 under 50 have a tattoo. 1/3 from 18-30 have a tattoo. why the obsession with inking their skin? and they call it skin art while i call it mutilation.

i personally can accept some tattoos like a small name or nicely designed colours ones as "art". but most tattoos are symbols of gansterism, crude, disgusting and tacky. 99% of tattoos are really disgusting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/10/AR2006061000591.html

Have departed from this forum for good bcus the moderator blocks every one of my post. They continue to bash China unfairly but cannot accept the facts about Britent etc. They are obviously very insecure to resort to silencing me. ZHONG GUO WAN SUI!

especially on albinos

why is the expression "take a dump"?

when after all, aren't you really leaving a dump?

otto wrote:
why is the expression "take a dump"?

when after all, aren't you really leaving a dump?

dump is a verb, so it should be neither take or leave, but rather execute as in "Dumps are executed with the perfomer on the seat of the toilet with their back to the tank."

dump is also a noun

otto wrote:
dump is also a noun

don't try to confuse the OP.

same thing applies to "piss"

taken, when it should be left.

both a noun and a verb

why?

I have so many questions about foreinge

come poop with me, everyone

I'm pooping

ignore the trolls and spammers on this thread. lets continue on our disccusions of westerners' obsession with skin ink.

Researchers Trace Data Theft to China

Now this is some real poop.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/science/06cyber.html?src=mv&ref=science

Has anyone seen the 3rd and 4th installments of "The Pacific"? There's some real poop happening in them.

Longshao

-maybe you should ask Wu and his 500 san francisco cawksuckah!

Sweh'gin..Wu ...heng dai!

otto wrote:
Longshao

-maybe you should ask Wu and his 500 san francisco cawksuckah!

Sweh'gin..Wu ...heng dai!

type properly so people can understand you

no, how about let's discuss our obsessions with poop! :O)

i pooped twice today <:P
and i am going to poop again later, i can feel it.

When I poop it is like I tattoo the commode. Such a wonderful feeling and and existentialist work of art.

this thread just shows how sad some posters here are.

they go on and on about "chinese drywall problems" and "people who like to spit and talk loudly".

yet when you post the facts about "american obsession with tattoos", "over 50% of americans have done drugs before" they feel ashamed and lost for words. and they start spamming, trolling and hijacking your thread to cover up the truth.

these trolls are just brainwashed idiots. pathetic unreasonable behaviour. intelligent discourse and discussion is impossible with such low level human beings.

i usually have a poop in the morning, but rarely is it satisfactory

it's usually rushed because I always seem to be running late.

during the day I certainly have to poop, but I never do unless it's urgent...I just cant stand the bathrooms in the office. it's not so terrible, just enough to be off-putting

generally I get home after work and take a satisfying bowl shattering, pebble dashing, Massive.

Totally.

Makes me wonder why you bother.

Maybe you're constipated

cn88longshao wrote:
this thread just shows how sad some posters here are.

they go on and on about "chinese drywall problems" and "people who like to spit and talk loudly".

yet when you post the facts about "american obsession with tattoos", "over 50% of americans have done drugs before" they feel ashamed and lost for words. and they start spamming, trolling and hijacking your thread to cover up the truth.

these trolls are just brainwashed idiots. pathetic unreasonable behaviour. intelligent discourse and discussion is impossible with such low level human beings.

:O) Lol <:P 8} Lol

pooping is fun!

Maybe ffb doesn't think pooping is a good thing. I wonder if pooping is a part of Chinese culture?

zhenlai wrote:
Maybe ffb doesn't think pooping is a good thing. I wonder if pooping is a part of Chinese culture?

Pooping in the street is a vital component of the culture.

that chick's got a bad-ass phoenix tattoo

needs some more color though

Cn longshao is swimming in poop.

zhenlai wrote:
Has anyone seen the 3rd and 4th installments of "The Pacific"? There's some real poop happening in them.

The HBO broadcast version is heavily edited (minus the gore and language) compared to the emule DL.

The Pacific is really cool,I love the gore,guts and blood in there.

Why don't you love your spacebar?

Cool.

Is it face-goiter day at the fair, Mofo?

zhenlai wrote:
Researchers Trace Data Theft to China

Now this is some real poop.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/science/06cyber.html?src=mv&ref=science

racists!

and i quote the NYT:

Quote:
The intruders even stole documents related to the travel of NATO forces in Afghanistan, illustrating that even though the Indian government was the primary target of the attacks, one chink in computer security can leave many nations exposed.