EAGLES Concert Review

8 posts / 0 new
Last post

*Good show. They rocked it up, not just that sitting in chairs playing acoustic guitars crap (they only did that for the first 4 or so songs)

*Don Henley played drums a lot! Awesome!!

*Don Henley looks like Robert Black. Or vice versa. :SS

*Don's voice wasn't so good in the beginning ("Boys of summer" wasn't that great) but it warmed up quickly afterwards and sounded great!

*best vocalist: Timothy S. Terrific range. Second best was Don. Then Joe Walsh, who has a powerful voice, but not exactly the nicest. Good rock voice though. Glen Frey was kinda adequate in both the vocals and guitar-playing departments, but he's got spirit. He put his heart and soul into it.

*Glen Frey is AWESOMELY cool! If I look like that at 60, I'll be soooooo happy!

*GREAT harmonies. Maybe only second to the Beach Boys.

*Joe Walsh is a fantastic guitar player. I know this, I've seen him before.. he played support to Midnight Oil in New Zealand many years back. That said, he's a bit of a show-off. Funny, but tried to make it a bit too much The Eagles and Joe Walsh for my liking. During the bit where he got the audeince chanting I was worried he was gonna say: "Free Tibet!" Luckily he didn't. :SS

*Wukesong stadium is NOT built for long-legged laowai

*160rmb for a tour program? 200 for a t-shirt? Nope.....

Remmy be pimpin' in NZ, yo!

Joe Walsh rock, niubility!

is that you davey? i always thought you'd look more like this:

Trust me, it's so danger.

Holy crap, I thought Timothy B. was the youngest, but he's 63!

Glen Frey is "only" 62.

@)

63 year old dude

Will Joe Pie look this good at 63?? :/

How was the crowd dude? were they jaded? did they know their Eagles? or were they waving lit up lightsabers

My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you.
Your choice is who you choose to be,
And if you're causin' no harm, then you're alright with me.

McCurry wrote:
How was the crowd dude? were they jaded? did they know their Eagles? or were they waving lit up lightsabers

Crowd clapped and cheered a lot but were SILENT between songs for the most part. Only some laowai yelling out "We love you Joe!" etc.
They freaked out after "Hotel California" but that was like only the 5th song.

bobby_liu wrote:
i love them!

thanks remmy

i love this thread! Kiss 2

Ah............. okay. Bit late aren't ya, Bob?