Why do white people smell like dogs when they get wet?

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

when the caucasian lived in the caves and hillsides of Europe of the Caucasus Mountain range... THEY lived the life of a beast... walking on all fours... eating raw meat... killing their newborn... sleeping in their defecation.

THEY befriended the wild dog and made them part of THEIR family... even today THEY call the dog THEIR "best friend".

THEY would use the dog to help them hunt and track and to also act as a lookout and guard the women and children when the men went on THEIR hunting trips.

Sometimes these hunting trips would last days and weeks... leaving the white woman at "home" at the cave.

With the white woman being a natural freak... she started lovemaking with the dog.

After 2000 years of this... the dogs sperm entwined with the flesh of the human... and now whenever white people get wet or sweat the odor of dog appears...

When you talk, or in this case, type, it's the same smell.

All my black girlfriends all told me that I always smelled wonderful and that I smelled best after I had been working out, if you know what I mean, and sweating from passion.

Here's a picture from the last time I was in Ghana.

Who let the dogs out (woof woof woof woof)

Chinese people do too, it's just you never realize it cause none of them ever get wet, including bathing

I like dogs.

what's wrong with dogs?

especially doggy paws. they're pretty cool.

zhenlai wrote:
All my black girlfriends all told me that I always smelled wonderful and that I smelled best after I had been working out, if you know what I mean, and sweating from passion.

You are very handsome, Zhenlai. :X

sereneselchie wrote:
zhenlai wrote:

Thank you sereneselchie, but actually I am blond haired and blue eyed.

sereneselchie wrote:
zhenlai wrote:

More like this than that.

I never know what the dog smells like....

YOUR MOTHER SMELSL LIKES WET DOG SHABI```~~ WO KILL YOU :B :-C

zhenlai wrote:
sereneselchie wrote:
zhenlai wrote:

More like this than that.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, very cool!

But my favourite type is the Italian look, a bit tan, Dark curly hair and very long eyelashes. I am hopeless when I see dazzling eyes. Blum 3

I recently had a crush on our Italian partner. He is such an intelligent gentleman. I had severe insomnia knowing he was staying at the same hotel but I couldn't do nothing.

I'm very tall and handsome- Italian looking, I have a PHD from Princeton, I speak 8 languages and have a large penis, but not uncomfortably large. I'm also extremely wealthy, and own large luxury homes on 4 continents. I'm also very witty, kind, and generous

the answer is no. and you're right, it's because I'm too good for you, so people-no PM's please. really

but do you have a 9 inch cock?

no.

Poor friendless, lonely leviathan/dark angel.

The only attention he gets is when his father beats him for failing yet another middle school exam. It's getting embarrassing, he's had to pay for you to pass the last 3 Grades.

Expat children are often the worst people.

It's not your fault, little guy. Try to make some friends with some people your own age.

I guess when your father is the Congolese embassador, you can stay home from school whenever you want.

Not to mention what else you probably get away with.

Hint: Your national pastime.

I'm here for you, confused mongoloid child.

Come home and sing the blues to daddy.

nanananayeah wrote:

no.

that's true, I never claimed to be perfect. Mine is 8.75 inches, but I can source a team of larger ones from Congo.

I can also fuck like a jackhammer for 2 hours at a time, 4 times a day, every day, and perform award winning cunnilingus for another 6 hours.

but seems that's beside the point.

I'm a cordon bleu chef as well, and I play a variety of musical instruments, but not so much that it's annoying.

my major flaws are that I'm overly generous, and only have an 8.75 inch penis.

I have a hard time keeping up with Zhenlai...sigh.

wait...you meant 9" limp, right?

nanananayeah wrote:

no.

how long is 9 inch? mine is 18cm, hard and dark, and very thick......

edited for cruelty.

I'll just laugh.

dear lord.

otto wrote:
I can also fuck like a jackhammer for 2 hours at a time, 4 times a day, every day, and perform award winning cunnilingus for another 6 hours...

2 x 4 = 8 + 6 = 12... half your day. not bad. still not as good as zhenlai though who can do all that and types on the forum for basically the same amount of time. he NEVER sleeps. its the zhenlai-cunnilingus-space-time-continuum.

so otto really has a dick?

myfather wrote:
so otto really has a dick?

that was kind of a gay thing to say, but yeah he does. even though it curves a little at the end like a sad question mark.

Wowsers! She is ravishing!

Actually, what does that even mean? It's I who would be doing the ravashing...
=P~

Count_zero wrote:

Really? Just don't see it myself. :/

Look at those lips... the way they are darker round the outside... =P~

All of your black chicks...

Jealous much?

HuanChu wrote:
Count_zero wrote:

Really? Just don't see it myself. :/

I do or of course I would not have posted it. She is stunning.

sereneselchie wrote:
zhenlai wrote:

no no!
zhenlai is a big fat!
=))
more fat than pang duner!

At a McDonalds today( I never go there anymore but this was one of those rare occasions) I heard a Chinese student tell a Korean guy that Chinese people shower everyday. I nearly spit out my coke I was laughing so hard. Even funnier the Korean believed him. The stench in public areas here during the summer can be overpowering.

Darkangel, are you an African man with pitch black outer skin, dark chocolate inner skin (underside of feet and arms), dark yellow eyeballs, extremely curly hair and pitch black lips?