Logged Users (last hour): 116
Registered Users: 227,096

What's the process of a tourist getting legitimate work?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
dog8food's picture
Joined: Apr 26, 2012
Posts: 3

I'm an American going to Beijing on an L visa and I would like to find work. I do have English teaching experience, but any work would do. How do people usually go about it? Will the company provide means to obtain a Z visa? What is the usual process?

phantom2009's picture
Joined: Apr 09, 2012
Posts: 5

hey,my friend,
you are so unlucky here, cuz you know,recently this is campaign in bejing where our police began to clear up the foreigner who stay in china illegally. although I guess you are not illegally-stayed one, it is more difficult for a foreigner to find a job with tour visa.

jackyhaha's picture
Joined: Sep 07, 2007
Posts: 39

after 70 days,you can come and try find a job,get Z.I know a foreigner have a L visa,before 30 days he went to other conutry.Good luck!
BJSDMover http://www.bjsdmover.com