Lucky Cat - Maneki-neko

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am seeking the assistance of the public. I am trying to locate a lucky cat. The ones normally displayed in businesses, and bars. I see them all over Beijing, but I'm unable to locate a retail store where I can buy one. I prefer for instant gratification, versus ordering online.

Hi marbar1974

I think the best way will be to post an ad here, maybe someone can help then. Smile

See this page, there are a lot of ads here.. https://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds

~~“Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ~~.

Try taobao.

what doesn't kill you DISAPPOINTS me lol

No, people. No, no, no, no, no.

To get a lucky cat, you simply grab one off the counter of a restaurant or shop you visit and RUN! If you get away, good. If you don't, that's OK too: that way you know it wasn't your lucky cat. Q.E.D.

"A society with no other scale than the legal one is not worthy of man."---Solzhenitsyn

hey dude, believe me, better try taobao first hahahah

Trust me I thought about it several times. Mission accomplished. I was able to locate one at the Silk market today.

marbar1974 wrote:

Trust me I thought about it several times. Mission accomplished. I was able to locate one at the Silk market today.

To buy or to steal?

"A society with no other scale than the legal one is not worthy of man."---Solzhenitsyn

lol it doesnt matter. he has it now hahaha

Catwoman wrote:

lol it doesnt matter. he has it now hahaha

I have three cats and none is lucky. One puked on my keyboard yesterday.

as im a cat i know what cats want. so theres one token: once cats puke on your keyboard, thats for luck ...yes, its true, Joe hahahaha

dont pay attention to him, dex is our forum's pet...our Tamagocci haha

Catwoman wrote:

dont pay attention to him, dex is our forum's pet...our Tamagocci haha

Please put a leash on your little mongrel. A muzzle as well.

I only can fuff or scratch him from time to time hahah better ask Sciency, he is more nuts in it hahahah

just simply kidnap our catwoman and print on her body: 招财猫

then install her at your company's receptionist desk

simple and free

Kiss 3

bomb ISIS' ass off, please!

Bomb