Lucky Cat - Maneki-neko

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am seeking the assistance of the public. I am trying to locate a lucky cat. The ones normally displayed in businesses, and bars. I see them all over Beijing, but I'm unable to locate a retail store where I can buy one. I prefer for instant gratification, versus ordering online.

Hi marbar1974

I think the best way will be to post an ad here, maybe someone can help then. Smile

See this page, there are a lot of ads here.. https://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds

Try taobao.

No, people. No, no, no, no, no.

To get a lucky cat, you simply grab one off the counter of a restaurant or shop you visit and RUN! If you get away, good. If you don't, that's OK too: that way you know it wasn't your lucky cat. Q.E.D.

Smog is the price of life in Beijing; terrorism the rent for living in London. Got it!

hey dude, believe me, better try taobao first hahahah

Trust me I thought about it several times. Mission accomplished. I was able to locate one at the Silk market today.

marbar1974 wrote:

Trust me I thought about it several times. Mission accomplished. I was able to locate one at the Silk market today.

To buy or to steal?

Smog is the price of life in Beijing; terrorism the rent for living in London. Got it!

lol it doesnt matter. he has it now hahaha

Catwoman wrote:

lol it doesnt matter. he has it now hahaha

I have three cats and none is lucky. One puked on my keyboard yesterday.

as im a cat i know what cats want. so theres one token: once cats puke on your keyboard, thats for luck ...yes, its true, Joe hahahaha

i can babysit op's cat, catwoman, or any pussis

i promise i wont rape them

dex, booby, ...blablalba..you name it, i have it! they gave me so much nicknames

dam laowai nigas

dont pay attention to him, dex is our forum's pet...our Tamagocci haha

Catwoman wrote:

dont pay attention to him, dex is our forum's pet...our Tamagocci haha

Please put a leash on your little mongrel. A muzzle as well.

I only can fuff or scratch him from time to time hahah better ask Sciency, he is more nuts in it hahahah