Seeking for Swedish guy for language exchange.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

Heyyyyy guys,

ima asian girl grew up in Eu, and im currently work with Swedish studying, wondering if i could find a swedish guy/girl to do language exchange here?

I ll be in Beijing from 24th Mar to 11th apr, plz leave your msg here if u interested in.

i just sincerely wanna study Swedish, but i also know in a such short time, i could maybe only get the correct pronounciation of basic swedish words, but ye still, gonna work hard,

anyway, write here, i ll contact u bk very soon.

sincerely,

R

btw is here the correct place i for posting my ad or?

Air kiss

come to my house to get *you know*

i'm the goodest swedish teachar in town!

dex, booby, ...blablalba..you name it, i have it! they gave me so much nicknames

dam laowai nigas

srsly..? oki mind leave your contact detail?

[quote=Reira]

srsly..? oki mind leave your contact detail?

[/quote

No. He's a Chinere pervert who stalks the forum. Seriously.

Smog is the price of life in Beijing; terrorism the rent for living in London. Got it!

ughhhh thx anyway. then keep seeking.:<

Reira wrote:

Heyyyyy guys,

ima asian girl grew up in Eu, and im currently work with Swedish studying, wondering if i could find a swedish guy/girl to do language exchange here?

I ll be in Beijing from 24th Mar to 11th apr, plz leave your msg here if u interested in.

i just sincerely wanna study Swedish, but i also know in a such short time, i could maybe only get the correct pronounciation of basic swedish words, but ye still, gonna work hard,

anyway, write here, i ll contact u bk very soon.

sincerely,

R

Allow me to give you a clue regarding your topic. You cannot seek for something. You can seek something and you search for something but you never seek for.

You used the correct term in your topic because to seek you have an idea of what you are looking for you must do not know what or who it is exactly. To search you know exactly what or who you are looking for.

I am seeking a nice girl.

I am searching for my pencil.

美国鬼子

cool thx

You should post in our classifieds you might have more luck Smile

gnature gnature gnature gnature gnature gnature