Z visa to tourist visa?

1 post / 0 new

Is it possible to change Z visa (work/residence permit) to tourist visa without leaving China? If so, how long does it take? My employer is insisting I stay "an extra few days" so that they can cancel my residence permit (once they've cancelled my foreign expert's certificate). All I want to do is go home.

Thanks in advance