WHAT'S A "HATER"?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

Your definitions are cordially solicited. Succinctly say what a hater is. We find it a deplorable neologiam. Consider;

BREAKING NEWS 2002: "Rapper, the Nortorious F.U.K. lashed out at critics who questioned his admitted role in a drive-by shooting at a Detroit playground..."

BREAKING NEWS 2017: "Singer Elt N. Johnson blasted haters who questioned his stuffing an eggplant up the poop-chute of his adoptive son, Nerviss, onstage at a concert in Cornwhole, England last week..."

"Critic" does not imply that either party to a dispute is right. "Hater" pretty well scripts the whole following news story. We're sorry. News is non-fiction. We should have said "narrative," which is fiction being pandered as fact.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

 

i hate u. i=hater.
kahpitch?

I'm intrigued as to what your favoured news sources are. I would love you read more about the second story.

Digital Content Managing Editor, the Beijinger

Haters gonna hate!

~~“Maybe love and pain are synonyms.” ~~.

tomarnstein wrote:

I'm intrigued as to what your favoured news sources are. I would love you read more about the second story.

They were both satirical fiction.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

wthbanmeagain wrote:
i hate u. i=hater. kahpitch?

No, the proper spelling is "car peach."

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

But who is so honest keeping someone's betterment close to his heart? And even if such is the case, his or her tone will tell the listener whether he is a hater or a well wisher.

A well wisher will censure in priavte and will praise in public. A well wisher won't dishurt or discourage while a hater will do, and so on.

~~“Maybe love and pain are synonyms.” ~~.

Waqaroptimist wrote:
Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

But who is so honest keeping someone's betterment close to his heart? And even if such is the case, his or her tone will tell the listener whether he is a hater or a well wisher.

A well wisher will censure in priavte and will praise in public. A well wisher won't dishurt or discourage while a hater will do, and so on.

Censure in public can be a powerful spur to change. Football teams, military units, physically demanding occupations (e.g., fishing boats) all operate that way. Honor-based societies thrived on it: loss of status/face was a major motivation.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:
Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

But who is so honest keeping someone's betterment close to his heart? And even if such is the case, his or her tone will tell the listener whether he is a hater or a well wisher.

A well wisher will censure in priavte and will praise in public. A well wisher won't dishurt or discourage while a hater will do, and so on.

Censure in public can be a powerful spur to change. Football teams, military units, physically demanding occupations (e.g., fishing boats) all operate that way. Honor-based societies thrived on it: loss of status/face was a major motivation.

Sounds like you are talking about top-down hierarchy.Where one is boss and others his subordinates.. But will this approach work where every one is professional and independent ?

Like a group of high tech engineers, surgeons, philosophers. In a role where you are existing as a mentor and pupils are highly educated or skilled will this dominant style work?

~~“Maybe love and pain are synonyms.” ~~.

chinese hate everyone besides their parents and kids.
u think they are nice and friendly to u? u are wrong. they were just socializing with u, without real sentiments.