WHAT'S A "HATER"?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post

Your definitions are cordially solicited. Succinctly say what a hater is. We find it a deplorable neologiam. Consider;

BREAKING NEWS 2002: "Rapper, the Nortorious F.U.K. lashed out at critics who questioned his admitted role in a drive-by shooting at a Detroit playground..."

BREAKING NEWS 2017: "Singer Elt N. Johnson blasted haters who questioned his stuffing an eggplant up the poop-chute of his adoptive son, Nerviss, onstage at a concert in Cornwhole, England last week..."

"Critic" does not imply that either party to a dispute is right. "Hater" pretty well scripts the whole following news story. We're sorry. News is non-fiction. We should have said "narrative," which is fiction being pandered as fact.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

i hate u. i=hater.
kahpitch?

I'm intrigued as to what your favoured news sources are. I would love you read more about the second story.

Digital Content Managing Editor, the Beijinger

Haters gonna hate!

~~“Maybe love and pain are synonyms.” ~~.

tomarnstein wrote:

I'm intrigued as to what your favoured news sources are. I would love you read more about the second story.

They were both satirical fiction.

"You offer a compelling argument. However, it fails to take into account the fact that I am right and you are wrong."

wthbanmeagain wrote:
i hate u. i=hater. kahpitch?

No, the proper spelling is "car peach."

Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

True, but if the individual's censure of me is accurate, my calling him a "hater" is dishonest.

But who is so honest keeping someone's betterment close to his heart? And even if such is the case, his or her tone will tell the listener whether he is a hater or a well wisher.

A well wisher will censure in priavte and will praise in public. A well wisher won't dishurt or discourage while a hater will do, and so on.

Waqaroptimist wrote:
Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

But who is so honest keeping someone's betterment close to his heart? And even if such is the case, his or her tone will tell the listener whether he is a hater or a well wisher.

A well wisher will censure in priavte and will praise in public. A well wisher won't dishurt or discourage while a hater will do, and so on.

Censure in public can be a powerful spur to change. Football teams, military units, physically demanding occupations (e.g., fishing boats) all operate that way. Honor-based societies thrived on it: loss of status/face was a major motivation.

Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:
Xylophone wrote:
Waqaroptimist wrote:

Haters gonna hate!

Censure in public can be a powerful spur to change. Football teams, military units, physically demanding occupations (e.g., fishing boats) all operate that way. Honor-based societies thrived on it: loss of status/face was a major motivation.

Sounds like you are talking about top-down hierarchy.Where one is boss and others his subordinates.. But will this approach work where every one is professional and independent ?

Like a group of high tech engineers, surgeons, philosophers. In a role where you are existing as a mentor and pupils are highly educated or skilled will this dominant style work?

chinese hate everyone besides their parents and kids.
u think they are nice and friendly to u? u are wrong. they were just socializing with u, without real sentiments.