Crystal Meth - how BIG in China

30 posts / 0 new
Last post

China provides 80% of the chemicals used in Mexico and the US to produce Crystal Meth. It's hard to say how big Crstyal Meth is in the US, statistics are old. It's even harder to say how big Crstyal Meth is in China, the biggest producer for all happy Crstyal consumers around the world.

Last month they seized almost a ton of Crstyal Meth in Australia shipped over from China. It was the biggest ever made seizure of that drug in Australia.

The Chinese love smoking, and they loved Opium so much. Crystal Meth is 80 times cheaper in China compared to Australia. So how BIG is Crystal in China?

in canadar, we smoke pot.

meth is for chinese nongs.

Kiss 3

https://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2015/04/20/warning-scam-blackmailing-cyberterrorism-cftu-anthony-bruce-dimarco-aka-dicarlo

So you are sayin' Canada isn't full Meth zombies?

Bambino wrote:

So you are sayin' Canada isn't full Meth zombies?

I haven't seen many, but there a re plenty of venues I don't visit. It would seem the next step to take in opening up to the West.

Life gives only the choice of victory or defeat. It does not grant the luxury of war or peace."---Oswald Spengler

I've been offered "ice" by wandering dealers in SLT many times. I think that's the same thing? Never inquired on the price. Probably just drain cleaner or naptha crystals anyway.

U.S.A.: We got the nukes!

New PsioncyCast!

Sciency wrote:

I've been offered "ice" by wandering dealers in SLT many times. I think that's the same thing? Never inquired on the price. Probably just drain cleaner or naptha crystals anyway.

The same guys sat under their umbrellas offering people coke?

zhenlai wrote:

Slut, hopefully some country will come and control China and rape you repeatedly so hopefully you will die.

I called the cops on my neighbor in Las Vegas for manufacturing meth. He was dumping buckets of water down the toilet every night. I read a lot on the internet about meth production. It's nasty chemicals. Later I heard that he was in jail. In big trouble. Later I heard that manufacturing meth carries a life sentence. I would've just moved if I were a renter, but it was my condo. Oh well. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. A bunch of guys on my Navy ship were doing it. It was popular in the south west bc it's made from chemicals used for swimming pools. First they turned in to A holes and then they got popped on drug tests. Meth heads are scum

Life time sentence. That's nice. But it's probably not enough.

I wonder how China would handle a full-scale Meth epidemic. Shooting manufacturers, dealers and zombies on sight.

The US runs on drugs, hundreds of thousands of highly skilled sales people work in that industy. How would they make a living without their industry. Take a wild guess!

this thread got me thinking: why are there so many chinese doing drugs these days? cant handle reality where moral corruption is ubiquitous due to globilization and $, pressure?!?

https://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2015/04/20/warning-scam-blackmailing-cyberterrorism-cftu-anthony-bruce-dimarco-aka-dicarlo

this post also got me thinking: why are entertainment industry's people crazy and often kill themselves?

today's yahoo new story:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/chris-cornell-soundgarden-audioslave-lead-singer-dies-52-100236488.html

atomicneon2 wrote:

I called the cops on my neighbor in Las Vegas for manufacturing meth. He was dumping buckets of water down the toilet every night. I read a lot on the internet about meth production. It's nasty chemicals. Later I heard that he was in jail. In big trouble. Later I heard that manufacturing meth carries a life sentence. I would've just moved if I were a renter, but it was my condo. Oh well. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. A bunch of guys on my Navy ship were doing it. It was popular in the south west bc it's made from chemicals used for swimming pools. First they turned in to A holes and then they got popped on drug tests. Meth heads are scum

You called the cops for because of the meth or because he was wasting water?

Life gives only the choice of victory or defeat. It does not grant the luxury of war or peace."---Oswald Spengler

Bambino wrote:

Life time sentence. That's nice. But it's probably not enough.

I wonder how China would handle a full-scale Meth epidemic. Shooting manufacturers, dealers and zombies on sight.

The US runs on drugs, hundreds of thousands of highly skilled sales people work in that industy. How would they make a living without their industry. Take a wild guess!

I remember Obama getting really bent out of shape, worried sick that Duterte in the Phillipines might be hurting too many drug dealers.

Duerte went way too far by encouraging extrajudicial killings. That can only happen in a psuedo-democratic nation of overcrowded prisons bursting with innates who haven't so much as gone to trial for a decade or more, a completely fradaulant election process, and a government that is entirely corrupt at every level. Endemic poverty. Simply put, Fire Island embodies the phrase "human rights violation." Now he's making deals with China, after years of mass public protests against them. Yeah, cuz Americans are so bad, right? Have fun being China's bitch, you fliptards. I can't wait to see how great that works out for you. LOL!

The only point of agreement I have with Duerte was when he called Obama a "motherfucker." That was cool at least.

New PsioncyCast!

78% of people in the Philippines approve of Duterte's war on drugs:

http://www.newsweek.com/fall-support-duterte-drug-killings-survey-finds-585924

By contrast, 19% of Americans approve of the American Congress:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201974/congress-job-approval-start-new-session.aspx

Sounds like the Philippines is roughly 4x as democratic as the USA.

zhenlai wrote:

Slut, hopefully some country will come and control China and rape you repeatedly so hopefully you will die.

Sounds like you have never been to Philippines. Go to Cebu then inform everyone about their democracy, odjango.

I stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now )))

ohdjango's never been to Philippines! zing!!!!

zhenlai wrote:

I guess that it's true that there are a lot of drugs in America but I don't know who these people are that are doing them. A lot of people like myself in the transportation industry or construction, etc are subject to drug testing. If I were to hurt someone in a traffic accident and came up dirty on a drug test, I'd get thrown in jail.

Mandatory drug testing demanded from the insurance agencies, at least for jobs that offer such. Most don't these days. I'm in The States in an area with what I keep hearing is a huge drug problem yet I rarely see a trace of it. That's probably cuz I'm not in that scene and addicts have become slealthier with the rise of the American Police State. So everything seems normal and orderly on the surface, yet there's still an epidemic out there, now highly exacerbated by ultra-potent opiates like fentanyl coming out of China.

New PsioncyCast!

ohdjango wrote:

19%? That's a bump up from a year ago.

Sciency wrote:

Mandatory drug testing demanded from the insurance agencies, at least for jobs that offer such. Most don't these days. I'm in The States in an area with what I keep hearing is a huge drug problem yet I rarely see a trace of it. That's probably cuz I'm not in that scene and addicts have become slealthier with the rise of the American Police State. So everything seems normal and orderly on the surface, yet there's still an epidemic out there, now highly exacerbated by ultra-potent opiates like fentanyl coming out of China.

The last numbers I saw said there are about 40,000 drug overdose deaths a year in the U.S. About 33,000 car deaths, and about 32,000 firearms deaths, half of which are suicides.

Xylophone wrote:
ohdjango wrote:

19%? That's a bump up from a year ago.

Because Trump's great.

zhenlai wrote:

Looks like a success story.

That chart proves that drugs are sexist.

zhenlai wrote:

Not only sexist.

Drugs are racist too.

Bambino wrote:

Not only sexist.

Drugs are racist too.

Well, can't you guys put two and two together? The drug companies have to pay reparations!

The graph shows that Mexicanos and 华人 aren't much into snorting Cocaine.

Overseas Chinese are in defence mode, protecting themselves and their group. Drugs are intruders. Inexplainably shameful, considering the sight of zombies in downtown.

Latinos. Even simpler. They don't need drugs, because they fvck. Similar to the East Asians they have a network of deep relationships. Both groups are usually not heavly brainwashed by feminism (racism towards men).

Bambino wrote:

The graph shows that Mexicanos and 华人 aren't much into snorting Cocaine.

Overseas Chinese are in defence mode, protecting themselves and their group. Drugs are intruders. Inexplainably shameful, considering the sight of zombies in downtown.

Latinos. Even simpler. They don't need drugs, because they fvck. Similar to the East Asians they have a network of deep relationships. Both groups are usually not heavly brainwashed by feminism (racism towards men).

Well, if the overseas Chinee are "shame based" and "uninclusive," the logic of this Knave's New World dictates they be compelled to tune in, turn on, and drop out. I mean, hey, we're only helping them rid themselves of "outdated old attitudes" and "defy convention" in the name of "personal freedom." Sort of like Ibsen with Chinee characteristics, no? Winning "the right to experience" is worth the high casualities. They're martyrs to the emerging progressive spirit.

I expect Chinese people don't need Meth for Dopamine to kick in.

Watch the high alert face of a Meth-head fvcko in downtown, then watch a group of Chinese on a table with a few plates of steamed veggies.

Yeah, they don't need it in the West, where the delicatessan has unlimitted free condiments to fill their purses with and restrooms stocked with endless toilet paper to claim as one's own. It's like hitting the jackpot every time you take a dump, a rush meth and coke combined could never hope to beat.

New PsioncyCast!

There might be MSG. There is no denying.

However, Chinese have the unique ability to fully and wholeheartedly enjoy a Morning Glory. Deep down at a physical level. It's an enternal mystery for any Non-Chinese with the sensitity to comprehend such meaningful event on an intellectual level.