Hi! Has anybody here experience with the Russian Embassy?
I have to get my Russian Tourist Visa here in Beijing. Already made an appointment, but I have to wait a few weeks and I cant find good information on the net.
- Is it better to go to the Embassy, or the Russian Visa Center that they suggest on their website? (Website of the visa center doesnt work at the moment, so I'm not sure if they still exist)
- Should I still come 1 hour early to my appointment, or are a few minutes enough? How busy is it there?
- Anything I should know before I go there? E.g. dont bring laptop, tablet, backpack (was really surprised the first time that that happened - I need to bring that stuff with me, or lock it up somewhere if I'm not allowed to)
- Is it possible to take the picture in the embassy, or do I have to do it before I arrive there? My only remaining passport photo is US size and between 6 and 7 months old
- Do they except foreign Visa/MasterCard, or only cash?
Your help is very much appreciated