Rugby Club in Beijing for 13 year old Australian lad

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

My 13 year old son is looking for a rugby club in Beijing. Can anyone provide some information, please?

He's about 185 cm and 115 kg.

Thanks

Pete

Not sure about for kids specifically but if you contact one of Beijing's three rugby clubs - the Aardvarks, the Devils, or the Brothers - I'm sure they'd be able to point you in the right direction. Let us know what you find!

Managing Editor, the Beijinger

Oh cool, this guy's 13 year-old son is absolutely enormous.

Does he also look exactly like a fat middle-aged man and enjoy taking really long showers with the other boys?

zhenlai wrote:

Slut, hopefully some country will come and control China and rape you repeatedly so hopefully you will die.

ohdjango wrote:

Does he also look exactly like a fat middle-aged man and enjoy taking really long showers with the other boys?

If so, then I may have a club for him.

Life gives only the choice of victory or defeat. It does not grant the luxury of war or peace."---Oswald Spengler

Xylophone wrote:
ohdjango wrote:

OP, if you're looking for a club for middle aged sex tourists then apparently Xylophone is the guy to ask.

zhenlai wrote:

Slut, hopefully some country will come and control China and rape you repeatedly so hopefully you will die.

ohdjango wrote:
Xylophone wrote:
ohdjango wrote:

OP, if you're looking for a club for middle aged sex tourists then apparently Xylophone is the guy to ask.

I was thinking more of a club whittled from oak. Nothing too harsh. No spikes or anything extravagant. Just honest English wood, as hard as a jilted lover's heart but meting out far more justice.

You make me sound like a butt-pirate cruising for booty.

Life gives only the choice of victory or defeat. It does not grant the luxury of war or peace."---Oswald Spengler