How to convince someone cheating is good?

72 posts / 0 new
Last post

Deleted.

Deleted.

TMI. Just bang her already you f-ing wuss. The name of the game is get your weiner in her cooter, hardly rocket science. If you've got a moral hangup cuz of your marriage, don't do it. (And please spare us the blather.) She's responsible for considering the same on her side. End of story.

All it requires is that you *somehow* end up in a private place alone together where a f-ing opportunity arises. If she wants it then that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Do be a gentleman though. Like if her husband calls her cell while you're both in the sack, pull out and stop drilling/molesting her while she talks to him.

U.S.A.: We got the nukes!

"Lock the door. Throw away the key.

There's someone in my head but it's not me."

My thinking about woman is that she shouldn't be trapped like that.

In your case, you have a person who has senstive nature. Sounds like she has good innocent heart and that's why she feels guilty all the time while talking to you.

And here is you Adrain: all you want is to get in her pants for fulfilling your sexual desire. If you kept on chasing, you may get successful. But in the long run, you are going to make her feel really bad about herself.

So, I think, you better stop persuading her and move on towards a more open and bold partner.

Just remain her good friend, limit yourself with texting and enjoy this feeling of being liked from a very good person.

~~“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ~~.

Yeah, do that. Then next thing you know you'll be having to listen to her to talk about her feelings about the other dude she fucked cuz you took the moral high-ground. That's lose/lose for you.

"Repect" and "feeling of being a good person" and all this nonsense are loser phrases for people that pass up poon opportunities. Passing up an oppoontunity (opporpoonity?) with a horny broad just means she'll go find it elsewhere. You happened to be in the right place at the right time, but she literally has millions of other cocks to choose from if yours isn't available. You're worried about "feeling bad" but you'll be kicking yourself even more for blowing it. So if you're gonna feel like shit either way, why not go the route paved by vaginal walls instead of sulking your way through it down Loser Street?

sciencie's first hand experience from his Thai black pearls

too bad that davey can never get a chance to 啪啪啪

while me could do it 24/7 with lolitas

well, he could do it too, with Bambitcho's

Kiss 3

You (Sciency) believe one should not marry and stay single. On the other hand, you also believe that opportunity to have an intercourse with a shying and morally conscious woman should never be missed, either.

Ive got the feeling she is not interested in you as a lover. And you are telling straight you dont need feelings or smth serious but if you two manage to become lovers, probably for her it will be a drama. booohhh drama again,,,do you need that?

I stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now )))

Deleted.

Jesus Christ, either do it or don't do it, but stop pretending like any of us cares about the hang-ups of a loser like you.

haha listen, wjh, the problem that he cant do that (other questions like if its really worth of doing it are out of agenda). OP, dont do that please . Otherwise the next thread will be: her husband started hunting you or she fell in love and starting calling your wife....

Catwoman wrote:

haha listen, wjh, the problem that he cant do that (other questions like if its really worth of doing it are out of agenda). OP, dont do that please . Otherwise the next thread will be: her husband started hunting you or she fell in love and starting calling your wife....

The OP (if this is even a true story, and not just some sort of Penthouse Forum trolling exercise) needs to get a life. *lol*

Sometimes it happens that a woman will let you be yourself. she will keep encouraging you to speak your (dirty) thoughts and then will go straight to your boss's office and complain about you.

Be careful, buddy.

yeah good point, Waqar. Work adventures are not the best ones for sure so the least one should be ready for not very adequate reactions and its better to keep in mind that you will have to see that person day by day (before hunting it can be nice but after you get what you expect...your feelings : satisfaction and indiference but you wont be able to switch off another person so easily). Anyway once you start this game: better always to know the rules of the game, it must be clear for both sides: you dont want anything serious, tell it to our partner and be sure another one really understands. if not (better to cut from the beginning), just stop the game. It can be tough but at least some kind of honesty.

cat is the kind of woman who appear on the "Missing Person" notice on the wall in a Walmart...

too open

Bomb

Kiss 3

dex, you understand yourself what you wrote here? )))

Catwoman wrote:

dex, you understand yourself what you wrote here? )))

like this:

Kiss 3

Sometimes a woman wants sex, just like a man does. It's really on her if she cheats and you if you do.

If I'm single and a married woman offers it up, that's on her, not me. From my experience the chances of all the dire warnings you're hearing on here coming to pass are slim to none, if the woman knows what she's doing. This sort of thing goes on all the time... and woman are way better at cheating than men are. Think about it: men have the reputation for cheating, but just as many women are doing it. The difference is they don't get caught. You're wife, for example, could easily be scheduling herself a hardcore plowing when she tells you she's out grocery shopping. Morever, this is statiscally very likely.

Don't get me wrong. I think cheating sucks. If you are in a working relationshionship, there's no better way to ruin it than that. Better to find single partners and be upfront about expectations. If the draw of cheating is so strong you can't contain it, it may be better to break up. Barring a willingness to do that, just resign yourself to your monogonatous re-humpin' ol' besse' routine with your ball n' chain. Through all the years of your sexual peak that will never come again.

Then, instead of going out smiling, lay on your miserable deathbead regretting that you didn't man up and score all that sweet ass when you had the chance.

*beep* *beep* *booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop...*

maybe id be even happy to be like you , Dex. Stupid things, no values or morals at all, nothing...like the real animal who just eats, sleeps and fucks. The first idea which came to my head iit s just Boring to be like you... seriously. What people share here, its banal, maybe they create stories because of boredom but thats life which is everywhere here. Those who starts manipulating too much with morals: oh believe me, there are much more skeletons in their wardrobes, they iliterally have to live in damn churches..its just a note for you: our friend , 5 star debil.

Sciency wrote:

Sometimes a woman wants sex, just like a man does. It's really on her if she cheats and you if you do.

If I'm single and a married woman offers it up, that's on her, not me. From my experience the chances of all the dire warnings you're hearing on here coming to pass are slim to none, if the woman knows what she's doing. This sort of thing goes on all the time... and woman are way better at cheating than men are. Think about it: men have the reputation for cheating, but just as many women are doing it. The difference is they don't get caught. You're wife, for example, could easily be scheduling herself a hardcore plowing when she tells you she's out grocery shopping. Morever, this is statiscally very likely.

Don't get me wrong. I think cheating sucks. If you are in a working relationshionship, there's no better way to ruin it than that. Better to find single partners and be upfront about expectations. If the draw of cheating is so strong you can't contain it, it may be better to break up. Barring a willingness to do that, just resign yourself to your monogonatous re-humpin' ol' besse' routine with your ball n' chain. Through all the years of your sexual peak that will never come again.

Then, instead of going out smiling, lay on your miserable deathbead regretting that you didn't man up and score all that sweet ass when you had the chance.

*beep* *beep* *booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop...*

Are you really sure the woman is question is looking for sexual relationship with him? What I am concerned about is his job security, and woman's willingness, if both these things are there, then he must go on. If not, he should just stop his 'dangerous' game here.

Why you deleted it Adrain? Anyway good decision.

Either he's getting paranoid hiding evidence or his wife checked his posting history and Adrian is starting a six month stretch in the doghouse receiving the zero dark thirty treatment.

nope, dont do it, never ever a work collegue or anyone related to your job,,,, nope nope nope,,, even if you are single,, nope nope nope..

Another thing for which Adrian should be conscious is this: she isn't leaving any track-record of her romantic side on WeChat and WhatsApp. All she was leaving was good side of her. In such a scenerio, if something comes out tomorrow, he will be in deep trouble. He has already lost his ground by stating that he sees her naked in dreams or when he closes his eyes.

So he is now prone to blackmailing, and can lose his job.

When its about us (men), we think we are playing with women. But, the reality is, they are the women who are playing with us.

its the game for both: men and women, to my mind Just women usually believe too much and fall in love with partners whose only purpose is just sex. Ive seen zillion times seriously when girls/women fell into these kind of relations and at the end things they did were horrible...one can make a movie. I dont judge though. In some cases love stories started with couples where love was dead long time ago and both partners just started looking for feelings outside.

Catwoman wrote:

its the game for both: men and women, to my mind Just women usually believe too much and fall in love with partners whose only purpose is just sex. Ive seen zillion times seriously when girls/women fell into these kind of relations and at the end things they did were horrible...one can make a movie. I dont judge though. In some cases love stories started with couples where love was dead long time ago and both partners just started looking for feelings outside.

You are right. But here, we have two married and grown-up individuals.

And a woman can tell from a distance whether a man is geniunely interested in her or is just looking to have sex.

All I am trying to say is this: don't ever take a woman lightly and don't ever think she isn't understanding your intentions or tricks. Smile

Sciency wrote:

Do be a gentleman though. Like if her husband calls her cell while you're both in the sack, pull out and stop drilling/molesting her while she talks to him.

I sign this.

Would be fun though to see how she tries to keep it straight while you simply drill her very gently. Maybe twisting and squeezing her breast instead.

I deleted the posts because there is a high chance she might see it and will not like it. She told me several times DO NOT DISCUSS ABOUT US WITH ANYONE. Anyway, after the long chat one of the other night, after I told her I was very close to hold her hand during a catch-up, she said we should stop as this is becoming messier and messier and she is affected. And blocked me on WhatsApp for half a day. Yesterday I served her colleagues with a baked cheese tart in her office, and when I went to her desk she become very very red on her face, she was very shy, I could tell from 100m she was so embarresed I came to her being nice. I told her to make a wish which might come true because she eat something for the first time.

She lied she deleted her WhatsApp account as it is wrong.

We were supposed to leave work together, we agreed, but in the last minute she changed her mind and went with a guy who lives close to her.

One day before she told me she has one more thing to try.

We texted a bit only but I said GoodBye, I told her if this what makes her happy, this is what I will do. GoodBye was "the keyword" when we want to leave. Now she unblocked me and is stalking me on WhatsApp, checking her phone every 10 minutes or less. I never texted her again, I will let her make the first step back, I am pretty sure she will, I think she wants to convince herself that I am not looking for dirty things but I genuinly care of her.

It will take a while I think until we will start again keeping in touch I think.

Let's see.

ohhh soup opera))) listen you should really stop cuze its getting already a little bit of drama, obviously she is getting attached to you even without initimate relations. You are posting it here to justify yourself that its not wrong to cheat? or your life is too good and at the end you just need a kick into your ass and after you will value what you had before this drama?

I am glad to hear she starts developing feelings, this means I am a master of the game. But, how do I convince her from here that she should not run?

Today I asked her on internal chat with who she left work together yesterday and this time she was honest, she did not lie. I am impressed. I asked her how she feels and she said she is not feeling very good, but she is OK.

Let see if she will have courage to contact me on WhatsApp.

booohhh whatever. I like more straight-forward men and hope will never meet men in my life like you: too long for foreplay and after too long to get rid of.