TED sucks

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

i know, it's inspiring or eye-opening, but it ain't no realistic.
only pedants like jj would chew on it like 24/7.
amirite?

too bad that davey can never get a chance to 啪啪啪

while me could do it 24/7 with lolitas

well, he could do it too, with Bambitcho's

*kiss3*

You mean Ted Talk?

~~“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ~~.

GeorgeThomas wrote:
i know, it's inspiring or eye-opening, but it ain't no realistic. only pedants like jj would chew on it like 24/7. amirite?

Actually I just described Ted Talks yesterday as NPR on crystal meth. High-energy, conceptually stimulating, and clearly designed for the Planet Trafalmadore cause the Earth I inhabit ain't like that.

Sodomy: the Greek vice. Spanking: the English vice. Ethnomasochism: the pan-European vice in this age.

agreed

Waqaroptimist wrote:

You mean Ted Talk?

I meant the teddy bear in motion pics Ted 1 and 2.

Kiss 3

This is my favorite Ted Talk delivered by Elizabeth Gilbert.

She revealed that the term Olay Olay used for praising someone was firstly Allah Allah.. mean we saw God in you, in your performance or in your ideas...

Please watch her lecture till the end, hope you will like it..

Transcription

And when this happened, back then, people knew it for what it was, you know, they called it by its name. They would put their hands together and they would start to chant, "Allah, Allah, Allah, God, God, God." That's God, you know. Curious historical footnote: when the Moors invaded southern Spain, they took this custom with them and the pronunciation changed over the centuries from "Allah, Allah, Allah," to "Olé, olé, olé," which you still hear in bullfights and in flamenco dances. In Spain, when a performer has done something impossible and magic, "Allah, olé, olé, Allah, magnificent, bravo,"incomprehensible, there it is -- a glimpse of God. Which is great, because we need that.

"I cant believe our davey is getting laid with our forumites bambitcho and wachooptimistics"

Kiss 3

Waqaroptimist wrote:

Transcription

And when this happened, back then, people knew it for what it was, you know, they called it by its name. They would put their hands together and they would start to chant, "Allah, Allah, Allah, God, God, God." That's God, you know. Curious historical footnote: when the Moors invaded southern Spain, they took this custom with them and the pronunciation changed over the centuries from "Allah, Allah, Allah," to "Olé, olé, olé," which you still hear in bullfights and in flamenco dances. In Spain, when a performer has done something impossible and magic, "Allah, olé, olé, Allah, magnificent, bravo,"incomprehensible, there it is -- a glimpse of God. Which is great, because we need that.

The alternative etymology has it that the word comes from the Greek, "ololyzin." It means, roughly, "cheer-worthy." There are a fair number of Arabic words in Spanish; very very few pertain to anything remotely religious.

Sodomy: the Greek vice. Spanking: the English vice. Ethnomasochism: the pan-European vice in this age.