Any reliable pet daycare?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi everyone,

I have a cat and even though I do not plan to often leave Beijing, I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good pet daycare to bring him, in case I had to leave for a few days and could not find anybody who could take care of him while I am away!

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to share some advice with me (my cat will be grateful too!)

~ It can't rain all the time. ~

Valar.Morghulis wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a cat and even though I do not plan to often leave Beijing, I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good pet daycare to bring him, in case I had to leave for a few days and could not find anybody who could take care of him while I am away!

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to share some advice with me (my cat will be grateful too!)

Lots of large pet stores offer this service. Book early though. They run out of space on national holidays.

Life gives only the choice of victory or defeat. It does not grant the luxury of war or peace."---Oswald Spengler

I can take care of your cat when you leave , but I can't bring her to my apartment as I don't want risk to be leaved to me then Smile Hope you understand. I only can come to give her foods and water and clean her , at your place if is convenient for you. Other way, you can finda stable owner for her, as normally foreigners are not recommended to have pets here until they are not stable in the city all the time.

Best