Pros and 'cons of people telling you what to do;.

47 posts / 0 new
Last post

In my general experience, I have found that people don't like other people tellim em what to do

However some folk really love to have some boss tellim just what to do. (jobwise)

Thus we have a contradiction which has not yet been explained in the `four year plan'

I wait breathlessly.

that's why I always wanna behead and chainsaw my m'fker dickhead asshole nong boss in a daily basis.

he can't stop spewing shit to me every day.

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

boss: you are a salesman, we're businessmen. So we should make money daily! make sure you call five clients per day and meet two per week.

boss: Booby, what did clients say to you? tell me.

boss: what? no! don't say those to them, instead say.......*@~#& shit.

It's all cons. Advice-giving is all about the ego of the advice-giver. 100% always.

Nothing a m'fkr says is ever applicable beyond that.

Pls stop sucking dick for a living and be your own man.

Except me. My advice is good and well-intentioned. Kick your boss square in the balls.

All my boss does is buy me baijiu and hotpot. At work I only got these female bosses who would not dare to intro me to the big boss, knowing I would at once haul off and kick him directly in the balls. Everyone is scared of me, as they should be. Even these female bosses. I would punch one in the cunt, if they let me. It would have to be consentual soas to avoid a Cosby-style lawsuit but I would do it. NOBODY tells ME what to do.

I would seriously coerce my female managers to sign a consent form to punch them in the cunt if they ever pissed me off. Fortunately for them, they don't dare.

Male boss just gets hauled off and kicked directly in the balls at first sight unless he *immediately* buys me expensive hotpot and baij, like the big boss does. Me and him are cool

Many people ask, "Why not just be the boss yourself, Sciency?"

CUZ I DON'T WANNA BE. Being the boss sucks cuz you have to deal with m'fkrs constantly.

I like my alone time and not having to think about other m'fkrs. Fk being the boss. It's a LOW position in my mind. I'm quite far above that, so very far above.

You want to punch Chinese girls in their genitals?

That's not very Methodist Sciency.

Hey, are you really a good Christian?

the pros of being told of what to are that chinese employees can do something instead of getting by 24/7.

Most of chinese employees are of low efficiency and ain't compliant to their managements in their hearts.

so, bosses telling them what to do can be a way to let them know what to do.

Devil on the deep blue sea beside me

Vanish in the air, you'll never find me.

-George Harrison

I will turn your face to alibastair

when you learn your servant is your master

My ring. Wraps around your finger.

Fortunately for you, I'm more interested in my GF.

Who has real boobs, vag, and pussy. Sorry GAY!

I'm sorry but I could not be more anti-gay. And RB is the #1 gay of all time.

Sciency is fucked up on baijiu at 10 am.

Lucky Cat.

Retardithia wrote:

It's all cons. Advice-giving is all about the ego of the advice-giver. 100% always.

Nothing a m'fkr says is ever applicable beyond that.

Pls stop sucking dick for a living and be your own man.

Some people are kind, and care about the wellbeing of others; without personal recompense.

They are rare, but not extinct yet. yet.

Hey, you don't know me.

I love my GF. The things are can do are limitted, but within them I do them.

She is the best and I love her. I just can't do everything. I don't control The World, ok?

She threatened to break up with me over your borscht thread, which I honestly thought was funny as hell. I had to turn against you cuz of her. She doesn't like any insult to Russia. I know that now.

Before I thought all countries were fair game.

The whole way to Beijing I was fkn crying man. She kept saying she was leaving me over this stupid borscht thread. I thought it was funny at first, but now I realize it's not. Borscht is Ukranian, not Russian, even though Russian people often eat it. I was wrong and stupid and I'm sorry.

I've never even had it. What is it? Like some red cabbage and garlic served cold.

I don't even know! I'm sorry GF. I should not have spoken out of turn like that.

Baoluo was parodying another thread and I thought it was funny.

I never meant to say I hate Russian people.

But when you went to Beijing, she was in Moscow and you still hadn't met.

Definitely holes in your story, pot.

You know what, GF? His thread was wicked funny and I rescind my apology over it.

You can have all the other well-deserved apoligies, but not that one. His shit was FUNNY!

Even if it makes fun of Russia. Still funny.

So, passing out before noon today?

And you are not in Beijing, good try though.

No apoligies for that. Not no more.

You want me to apologize for something? What?

I would never cheat on you, even if the girl spread her legs and begged me.

I love you.

I would never give up the best.

I will *never* give up on love. You are stuck with it for your whole life.

Nothing is more important to me.

Sex and Love? What a question. Well I haven't had either for a long time since recently.

So I know the answer.

The answer is LOVE.

You need to man-up and take care of that woman. Have a baby.

I know it's not PC no more to say this. But you need to financially support that girl. She is having your baby FFS! Don't tell me something else is more important.

God is not more important than that. And the God I believe in doesn't want to be.

Love your family first. Forget "God."

He's cool with that.

"I will *never* give up on love. You are stuck with it for your whole life.

Nothing is more important to me."

Um, you are a Christian and you either lied in Church twice or broke your promise to God twice, since you have been divorced twice, LOL.

And you are hardly one to talk about supporting your wife, and mother of your daughter.