Why do platypuses exist?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post

So after all the Platypusses got off of Noah's ark, (had no sex on the way) they all made a beeline to Australia and live there happily everafter. Same wit kangaroos. etc.

Fundamentalist Christianity is so fucked up. It is worrying that 48% of Americans believe the bible to be litteraly true.

Any rational country could beat the shit outa such shitheads.

Platypuses exist so that devout Methodist Christians like Sciency can punch them in the genitals.

I have no idea why things exist.

neither do Jesus Christ, Buddha and Darwin.

they would do " paper, scissor, rock" to be sure whose theory is true.

ya, that's how fked up about we know about ourselves.

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

I resisted even joining this thread.

It's a mammal that lays eggs FFS.

It has fur but it lives underwater.

Platipi are completely ridiculous animals. God is having a good laugh.

This is the kind of shit that entertains Him. Sicko!

It's platypuses retard.

Don't you teach English for a living?

Platypi. Learn some Greek before you go spouting off.

Well it maybe fucking platypi in Greek dipshit but last time I looked we speak English and Chinese in this forum, not Greek.

Yura Bits wrote:
Well it maybe fucking platypi in Greek dipshit but last time I looked we speak English and Chinese in this forum, not Greek.

ROFL

Platypuses are native to Australia, RB's homeland.

the m'fker's beak does look un-naturally scary and shitty:

it's endemic.

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

Most people stop believing in fairy tales around age 5. Others create new forum topics every day and are what is referred to as "mentally retarded."

BauLuo wrote:

So after all the Platypusses got off of Noah's ark, (had no sex on the way) they all made a beeline to Australia and live there happily everafter. Same wit kangaroos. etc.

Fundamentalist Christianity is so fucked up. It is worrying that 48% of Americans believe the bible to be litteraly true.

Any rational country could beat the shit outa such shitheads.

Why do you say no sex on the way? Noah really put it around. Both daughters got him drunk and shagged him. There are those who say that "Ham beheld his father's nakedness"Gen.9:22 means a great deal more than just looking.

As long as I'm at it, did you know the correct plural of platypus is "platypussies"? "Strooth! Look it up in your Bible. Or maybe the Constitution.

"Today, the front lines are in the catacombs."---Giuliano Evola

wjh wrote:
Yura Bits wrote:

ROFL

OMG a SJW Obama faggot and a faggot Kiwi from mammaless land without titties, are in love with each other over stalking me on TBJ.

How quaint.

I thought you liked gay people, like your best mate in Bangcock.

Your bro, wasn't that how you described him?