Summa Cum Laude?

18 posts / 0 new
Last post

such a nice phrase, yet it has a bad word in it "come"

wtf?

why is in there? greeks are so into prono?

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

The words Summa Cum Laude were first introduced in the hit movie, "Caligula."

weagesfd wrote:

The words Summa Cum Laude were first introduced in the hit movie, "Caligula."

Don't be stupid. Summa Cum Laude is a Latin phrase that means " With highest honor".

The United States is not just a country. It is not the sum of its 50 states. The United States is an idea. President Tom Kirkman

Wenge wrote:
weagesfd wrote:

The words Summa Cum Laude were first introduced in the hit movie, "Caligula."

Don't be stupid. Summa Cum Laude is a Latin phrase that means " With highest honor".

Yeah, pretty sure you just made that bullshit up. Summa Cum Laude involves a midget with baby arms, and 3 other consenting adults.

weagesfd wrote:
Wenge wrote:
weagesfd wrote:

The words Summa Cum Laude were first introduced in the hit movie, "Caligula."

Don't be stupid. Summa Cum Laude is a Latin phrase that means " With highest honor".

Yeah, pretty sure you just made that bullshit up. Summa Cum Laude involves a midget with baby arms, and 3 other consenting adults.

You are truly stupid aren't you!

The United States is not just a country. It is not the sum of its 50 states. The United States is an idea. President Tom Kirkman

googled it

~~“Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ~~.

Fake news!

weagesfd wrote:

Fake news!

You are a ridiculous individual.

The United States is not just a country. It is not the sum of its 50 states. The United States is an idea. President Tom Kirkman

Sum cunt.

Yura Bits wrote:
Sum cunt.

Cunt+how= RB , very simple equation.

pole sport is my only passion now)))

Catwoman wrote:

Cunt+how= RB , very simple equation.

I see you are dancing on a pole. I actually have an event lined up this weekend and we are looking for a new stripper. How much do you charge per hour?

Does the pole get slippery?

Yura Bits wrote:
Does the pole get slippery?

Fuck off.

pole sport is my only passion now)))

Catwoman wrote:
Yura Bits wrote:
Does the pole get slippery?

Fuck off.

Tell me about it.

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

Cat is a good woman.

like my ex gf.

i miss her.

Sad

best writers in my book: Charles Liu, Kyle Mulin, sciencie, TBA

worst ones: Javajew, Mezzarr, TBA

No, I just wondered if it gets harder if the pole is slippery?

I always thought it would be easier to ride the pole, if it is slippery.

Yura Bits wrote:
I always thought it would be easier to ride the pole, if it is slippery.

I think it depends on the person riding the pole. Old people need to lubricate the pole or their skin is too wrinkly and dry to ever be successful pole dancers. Then again, old people probably don't have sex. Old people are like zombies, maniacally sitting in their catacombs, passively draining the resources of their country.