With seven locations throughout Beijing, including in Viva Plaza at Shuangjing, Parkview Green at Dongdaqiao, Glory Mall at Chongwenmen, Fengtai Wanda, Little Faigo serves a wallet-friendlier version of its sister Faigo Hot Pot's original Shanghai location, much the same as Xiabu Xiabu does for Coucou.
If you want to skip the a la carte menu, there are three options for weekday lunch sets, costing either RMB 59/79/99 per person (depending on which meat you want), as well as a choice of soup, a bowl of vegetables, shrimp balls, noodles, and a drink.
No event here now.
We are looking for a French teacher who wanna to find a part-time job, the students are our staff who may be interested in French and most .of them are beginner. The mainly requirements are showed as below:
-French native speaker, having teaching working experience as a plus;
-Good enlgish communication skills;
-Hava a permit visa in China (please note that we cannot provide a working visa for you);
-Available time: 1 lesson/1.5 hour/per week on 18:30 (7pm at the latest) between Monday and Thursday (You can choose one day to have class)
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your attention!
• Bachelor degree or above in business administration or related field
• 5+ years of experience in a customer service environment essential, preferably within a large international organization
Skills and abilities:
• Germany as mother language
• Excellent command in English, additional fluency in any other languages as an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable skill in independent problem-solving
• Be able to express comprehensive ideas in a clear
• Be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers
• Knowledge of customer service techniques and principles
• Experience of managing in a collaborative team environment, delegating workloads and authorities
• Familiar with CRM system
• Self-motivated, patient and professional
• Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work well under pressure
• Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Developing, coordinating and implementing first-class customer services
• The achievement of all client led Service Level Agreements
• Directly leading, developing, motivating, coaching, managing and organizing teams of Supervisor and Customer Service Advisers
• The provision of statistical and analytical insights to help shape and drive the operations to succeed in meeting the client’s SLA
• Maximizing productive efficiency within the company and improving on our current delivery and reporting processes
• Ensuring the quality of customer service
• Ensuring appropriate communication channels exist between the staff and customers
• Build up customer relationship and ensure business continuity
• Responsibilities may change as the business grows and so therefore any candidate will need to be able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
Please noted that this position is a full-time job with a formal contract. We don't accept intern.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Content Development Specialist - APAC (Beijing-based)
EventBank is searching for an experienced content developer to help drive our marketing efforts in Asia-Pacific and North America. You will be responsible for writing content across several online marketing channels: websites, blogs, email, press, social, and analytics. The right candidate will execute projects on time in accordance with the company’s marketing and communications plans. He or she will also have a desire to be part of a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment and have a passion for EventBank’s cloud platform.
1. Develop written materials, story pitches, blog posts, emails, press releases, and related materials
2. Execute content marketing strategy and generate demand for EventBank products
3. Edit and repurpose existing print copy for the Web and email marketing campaigns
4. Communicate with appropriate internal groups and subject matter experts to ensure content aligns with overall goals
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or comparable experience
2. 2-4 years of experience in the marketing/communications arena with a particular emphasis on developing B2B marketing content
3. Superb writing skills, with samples to share
4. Detail-oriented and collaborative workmanship
5. Must be flexible and adapt quickly as timelines and programs change
6. Knowledge of the chambers of commerce market in Asia a plus
7. Native English speaker
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation
• Work visa
• An opportunity for continuous learning and development
• Socials, drinks, snacks, and all that usual tech stuff
If interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position available: English lecture teacher
Hiring Period: 12 month, start ASAP
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree & Native English speaker
Work load: 40 hours per week including weekend hours. 2 days off. maximum 24 teaching hours.
Salary: 14,000-18,000 RMB per month depending on experience
Flight allowance: Up to 8,000 RMB by the end of the contract
Paid vacation days: 11 days + 11 days Chinese Public Holidays
Training allowance: Up to 1,000 RMB for TEFL/ TESOL certificates
Start-up loan: Up to 10,000 RMB upon arrival
Work (Z) visa sponsorship: Yes
Accident and Health insurance: Yes
Contract completion bonus: Yes
Other: Airport pick-up service and 3 days hotel reception
For more inforamtion, please check http://www.elanschool.cn/EN/Joinus/.
How to apply the job?
Please send email to email@example.com.
We need this infromation :
1. Resume (latest) & Recent Photo
2. A copy of your passport & current visa page
3. A copy of your degree/diploma/certificates
4. Reference of two years working experience abroad after graduation or two years working visa in China 5. Your phone number, Skype ID or other contact details
Located in the basement of Shangdu Soho, Koka is a Japanese cake shop that provides no fewer than 10 different delicate Japanese-style cakes (RMB 28-58), such as double cheesecake, sora (chocolate), mori (raspberry), as well as a variety of flavored tofu (RMB 25) and Swiss rolls (RMB 25-28).
No event here now.
My name is Mia and I am English teacher in kindergarten. I am looking for a room in Dongdaquao/ Tuanijehu/Agricultural Exibition Center / Liangmaquao area from Feb 10. Budget within 2700 rmp/month. No deposit and agency fee. I am clean and very friendly person.
Please contact me if you have something suitable:
Wechat 15810866391 or text me:15810866391
I am lookiing for a clean and tidy 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment around Ritan Park , Dongdaqiao Lu, or Fuli City.
I am a professional and tidy guy and would prefer a clean and tidy place to rent
Long term ( more than 1 year).
If there are some furniture, it would be lovely.
No agent please!!!
My contact is:
wechat: clarusen ( please mark regarding apartment, thanks)
or phone: 13616315695
Philosophy is Beijing’s most progressive fitness club. It is a unique facility that merges traditional training equipment with innovative functional training allowing members to experience the latest and most effective training techniques on the market.
No event here now.
If you have some layover time in Beijing, don't waste it in the airport. Come out and join this wonderful layover tour to famous Mutianyu Great Wall. This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall in China where you will be amazed by the historical fortifications and it's beautiful surroundings. Other than hiking and sightseeing, you will have option to take cable car up and toboggan down during the tour. You surely will have lot fun on the Wall. Round way airport transfer is included.
Please see my website for more details : www.beijingjennytour.com
wherever you want to go, my service is tailor to your needs.
Please contact me if I can help you
Mobile/Wechat/Whats App: +86 13121285996