Location: Changping district, beijing
School type : International school K-12
Workload : Mon-Fri. 7:50-5:20pm
Coordinating necessary paperwork to help students satisfy college admissions requirements
Assessing students’ academic progress to meet requirements of specific colleges and college programs
Communicating with college admissions and financial aid departments
Developing programs to teach students and parents about the college admissions process
Assisting students with finding out about scholarships and other supportive programs
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree
2. Native or near Native levels of proficiency in English
3. Team player
1. salary CNY18-25k/month
2. Health insurance provided
3. Relocation allowance
4. Free Accommodation and meals
5. Yearly round trip tickets from beijing to your home country
6. Paid summer and winter vacations and all chinese holidays
7. Annual physical checkup
8. Work visa
9, Free Chinese lessons
10. Staff child free schooling
Send me your CV / recent photo / degree / passport copy/ self-intro video to
my email : firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact by wechat : 13533328766,
skype : windy.gan99
Hi! Grata is looking for a Chinese citizen fluent in English to join our international team as an office admin. Your day-to-day tasks include customer service, office management, contracts and invoicing, data-entry, working with our accountant, and lots of other odd tasks.
The best candidate has some experience with office management (fapiao, taxes, social welfare, visas, etc). You are a good problem solver, an independent, motivated worker with a cheerful disposition. You are looking for a supportive and friendly work environment.
Interested candidates should email their CV -- noting what times they are available for an interview and what time they can start work -- to jobs @ grata.co
关于我们 | About Us
We are an international team, based in Beijing, building the next generation of contact centers for businesses. Our products are chat and customer service tools for WeChat, web chat, and soon other messaging channels. Our clients are top-tier brands in automotive, hospitality, luxury retail, financial services, and e-commerce. We are profitable, growing fast, and have backing from 500 Startups, Cherubic Ventures, and other notable Silicon Valley angel investors.
IDC Dental is a multi-specialty dental clinic and prides itself on its ability to provide personalized care to each of its patients. To date, the clinic’s patient base has grown to be over 7,800 satisfied members from both the local and expatriate communities.
IDC Dental is now looking for an entry-level person to join their Front Desk & Admin Team.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving them in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended
- Great English communication skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Customer service savvy
- Knowledge of basic MS Word and Excel programs
- Great time management
Big plus if you:
- Have at least one year of previous office administration or receptionist experience
- Can speak Chinese
To apply, send your updated CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a Manager to take over daily operations behind the service counter. We are seeking a friendly, outgoing professional who knows about trucks and trailers. Maintaining a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction is essential to this job, so interpersonal skills are a must. Two mechanics in the service department will answer to you, so we need someone who has excellent management and training skills. The successful candidate would have an accounting or business administration background, and would be familiar with standard accounting practices. We use quickbooks for our books, inventory management and invoicing. The candidate should have familiarity with the trucking industry, repairs and service. Ideally the candidate would have experience ordering and managing inventory as we have a small warehouse of parts for service and retail sales.
The candidate will manage our work order system, including invoice logging, and generate service invoices. We expect our candidate to increase sales across all channels through effective hiring, training and management approaches.
The candidate will be responsible to the owner for all activities and practices for the business.
Please send your resume including a cover letter highlighting your interest, experience and suitability for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are a new company partneship with an australian company looking for an intern to work with us to help in different task related to office admnistration , Promotion and marketing
Salary will be discussed in the interview
-The candidate must speak a bit english as the working enviroment is english language
- Microsoft Office and other IT tools
-Chinese Citizens only
if interested please email to us you CV :
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86-10-69407174 ; Mobile Phone : 13241016675 Website: www. eweaus.info
Our office is in Shunyi near Nanfaxin subway station Line !5
Relations avec les différents partenaires : établissements du commerce européen, ambassades étrangers, et d'autres organisations et associations industrielles.
PROFIL ET CONDITIONS:
1.Personne francophone d’origine occidentale
2.Aisance relationnelle et prise de parole en public
3 Maîtrise de l’anglais et connaissance du chinois souhaitée.
4,Contrat de droit local.
Nous sommes de l'Alliance des Marques culturelles et touristiques du Monde (AMM), une organisation non-gouvernementale à l'échelle internationale， qui s'engage à introduire en Chine les marques culturelles et touristiques internationnales, et à améliorer en Chine le système de protection de la propriété intellectuelle.
Plus de 10,000RMB/mois
Les personnes intéressées voudront bien adresser leur CV et une photo en indiquant la référence en objet du courriel à Mme Jeanne: email@example.com
We are the World Culture & Tourism Alliance, a world-wide, NGO dedicated to bridging international culture and tourism in mainland China, leading efforts to develop and strengthen domestic intellectual property protection. Our mission is to provide creative platforms, unique resources, marketing opportunities, and professional solutions for international industry pioneers to engage, develop, embrace and be enriched in China, expanding their business, culture, brands, experience and knowledge, as well as dreams and ideas. We have a stringent criteria regarding to select brands. Only the world's most distinguished brands are admitted to WCTA, thereby assuring a constant adherence to the orgainzation's exacting standards of high quality.
We are now hiring a PR Manager and PR internships.
- Work Location: Hongyan Rd, Chaoyang, close to Happy Valley.
- Start date: Positions available immediately.
- Working schedule: Mon. – Fri. 8:30 – 17:30 , flexible
- native english/french/italian speaking people.
- Experience/knowledge/enthusiasm of PR and marketing preferred.
- Facility in Mandarin Chinese preferredBenefits:
- Expected salary: to be negotiated during the interview (above 10K/month)
- Free lunches.
- Compensation and insurance.
- Formal labour contract.
We are expecting one or more PR managers/interns to join us. If you are interested in public communications and marketing jobs, please forward your CV and recent picture to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JingJobs is a curated job listing platform and matching service for China-based internships and jobs. We broadcast top quality internships and positions for university students and young graduates/professionals. JingNews, our regularly updated blog, and WeChat platform produce career advice, interviews with professionals and lifestyle articles to create a stimulating environment for those navigating the job market. We’re committed to providing a safe space and community where job seekers can enquire and reach out to mentors and experts.
Our young dynamic team is looking for an associate to assist with recruitment and admin/operational matters.
I. Operation Tasks
- Responsible for all admin, database entry and filing work at the office
- Responsible for part of HR related work like channel searching, Job posting, etc.
- Translation work (English - Chinese)
- WeChat and Eventbank post proof-reading
II. Finance Tasks
- Monthly bookkeeping and updating data of our finance software
- Fapiao purchase and coordinate fapiao requirement with clients; support the tax declaration and communication with tax bureau
- Responsible for social insurance
-Communicate and cooperate with accounting agency to finish monthly voucher, make sure all our finance data are correct, monitor agency performance
- Responsible for cash and bank activities
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, HR, English
- 1 year of finance and HR experience preferred
- Fluent English
- Native Mandarin
- Good communication skills and organized and logical thinking
- Team Player, Hard worker, Results Driven and Detail Oriented
- Quick Learner with an interest in HR or Finance for Small Businesses
- Willing to grow with a small company
More information: http://jingjobs.com/job/view/Y2VsaW5lQGppbmdqb2JzLmNvbQ==/AVxIdRKKDJRptlygRZkE
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com and state clearly in the application the job position title you are applying to.
Find your place in a fast moving environment full of employees to guide, customers to please and high-set business goals to reach. We are offering a job where everyday is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. The job of a GuCycle Operation Manager comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun.
1. Provide excellent customer service on all levels
2. Follow up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit
3. Ensure all store operations live up to standards
4. Train and develop employees, and provide succession planning for everyone in your team
5. Ensure that all back office procedures are up to standards (staff planning, reductions, deliveries, safety and security routines)
6. Set an example for your team and act as a role model
Just like everyone at GuCycle, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
1. A great drive and a result driven attitude
2. Interest in Fitness and Spinning
3. Ability to communicate expectations and information to your team
4. Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team
5. Being well-organised and able to cope with a large workload
6. Ability to prioritise and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and development
7. An analytic and reflective mindset
8. Ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results
9. A positive and coaching attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve
10. Language Skills - Fluent in both English & Chinese
More information: http://jingjobs.com/job/view/c2FtYW50aGFAamluZ2pvYnMuY29t/AVwWAsqyDJRptlygRYSb
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and state clearly in your application the job position title you're applying to.
Hutong School was the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We are accredited by WYSETC and supported by the Benelux Chamber of Commerce and the Junior Chamber International in Beijing. Over the years, we have built up a reputation for high quality teaching and, in addition to hundreds of private students, have had students from embassies, Chambers of Commerce, prestigious MBA programs, etc. Hutong School has built successful partnerships with many renowned universities around the globe as well as with many high profile companies here in China.
The Education Coordinator mission will be to:
-Answer inquiries online and offline
-Motivate people to study Chinese at Hutong School
-Give students level test assessment
-Setting up classes: class room, teacher and student coordination
-Administrative duties in line with educational work
Market-based salary, insurance, international work environment and dynamic team, no work during weekends (national working days)
-Excellent English speaking and writing skills
-Previous experience in sales/communication is a plus
-Excellent communication and organizational skills
-Pro-active and capacity to take initiatives
-Experience with education is a plus
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in both Chinese and English.
Deadline application is 21st of June 2017.