The brightly lit aisles of this French cosmetics store are filled with upscale makeup and skincare products.
No event here now.
- Cosmetics and Beauty Supplies
- Dashanzi/798 Art District-大山子艺术区
- Qianmen and Dashilan'r-前门大栅栏
- Fangzhuang and Fengtai District-方庄丰台区
- Wangjing, Huajiadi and Lido-望京花家地丽都
- Shuangjing / Dongsihuan-双井东四环
- Guomao (China World Trade Center)-国贸
- Solana and Lucky Street-蓝色港湾幸福街
User reviews of Sephora 丝芙兰
Sephora is my all time favorite whenever I'm looking for bath or make up products. I go to the one in Solana most of the time. They have the usual fair. The shop interior is like all the rest of the chain: super bright. Sales assistants would normally come up to you and ask if you need anything. Here, if you say you're just browsing, they seem to be a little surprised like nobody ever comes to this shop and walk away without getting anything! And one time, I said I was looking for bath salt. The assistant shook her head and said the store didn't carry any of that. She left me alone and served someone else right away because I had suddenly become unworthy of her attention. Ha!