OASIS is a full-service private hospital with international standard medical care.
Its international medical team provides patient-centered care in a comforting and stress free atmosphere. OASIS offers a full array of inpatient and outpatient services under one roof. Departments include dental, dermatology, emergency care, ENT, mental health, OB/GYN, orthopedics, opthalmology, pediatrics, surgery, traditional Chinese medicine, urology, and more. The state-of-the-art hospital features surgical theaters, ER, ICU, NICU, and a medical imaging center with MRI and CT. Homelike private rooms and delivery suites offer comfort, safety, and privacy for patients and their guests. Direct billing is available for most insurance providers.
No event here now.
User reviews of OASIS International Hospital 明德医院
First, the cons:
- TCM seemed pricey
- Location a little out of the way
- International-style healthcare similar to that at Interational SOS and Beijing United, but regular doctors' appointments cost significantly less
- Quick scheduling
- Customer service better than any I've experienced in the U.S.
- Friendly doctors
- Doctor herself called me about five times to confirm insurance approval and check on my colonoscopy prep
- Impressive attention to detail on the part of gastroenterologist Dr. Lianna Jin, who noted potential concerns two other gastroenterologists had not
- Assembled a team of six docs, including outside visiting specialists, and may bring in a seventh to examine my complex case
- New and clean
- Excellent cappuccino and cake in the cafe
- Dentist perhaps a little pricey, but the hygienist spent more time than anyone else ever has making sure I learned to brush my teeth correctly